Welcome to AzMuscleCar

1EvilC5

Just wanted to welcome Rob :howdy

Hope that you can make it out to one of our events shortly coming up.

Your Convertible looks very clean.

Tell us more about it.

Phil... :devil

Guest azmusclecar

:D Thanks to all........Glad ot be a part of America's Sports Car NUTwork. :D

Man you guys have some awesome rides posted......I feel like a pair of brown shoes in a world of tuxedos....

but I will find my place in here............I may not have the fastest, the nicest, the blingiest, the lowest, the slowest, the modedest, the colorfulest, cheapest, richest, bestest or worstest.............but I'm damn proud of the one I have. :thumbs:flag

Welcome from NE Phx. :howdy

You'll find the nice thing about A.C.E. is there is no mold that a member has to fit in. We have all kinds and the common thread is we love Vettes! :thumbs

We have all kinds

And then there's me!

But I never did like to be categorized. :lol

Welcome azmusclecar, Love the vert :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
Man you guys have some awesome rides posted......I feel like a pair of brown shoes in a world of tuxedos....

but I will find my place in here............I may not have the fastest, the nicest, the blingiest, the lowest, the slowest, the modedest, the colorfulest, cheapest, richest, bestest or worstest.............but I'm damn proud of the one I have. :thumbs:flag

I sold my Vette, and now drive a DeLorean. Since they all put up with that, trust me when I tell you that you have NOTHING to worry about 'round here. :thumbs

Guest azmusclecar

but I will find my place in here............I may not have the fastest, the nicest, the blingiest, the lowest, the slowest, the modedest, the colorfulest, cheapest, richest, bestest or worstest.............but I'm damn proud of the one I have. :thumbs  :flag

I sold my Vette, and now drive a DeLorean. Since they all put up with that, trust me when I tell you that you have NOTHING to worry about 'round here. :thumbs

I'm sorry , I didn't know there is a Delorean owner in here...where do I hand in my resignation? If this club accepts you, well I guess, let me look in my cold little black heart and see if I can find a soft spot in there for you.......... :cuss

NOPE...sorry ....................either you or I need to go. :eek

Oh lighten up..I am just kidding..........................YOU need to go! :toetap

Okay I am serious..............................just leave. :toetap

Alright alright....................just change your avatar so we all don't have to be reminded of your succession from the union.................. :toetap

How am I doing busting your ...................................CHOPS? :eek

I can take it, I have my flame suit on.....................fire it up! :P

Guest azmusclecar

Thank you..thank you very much................hey 1EvilC5, is there anyway we can vote this Back to the Future Wannabee off the Corvette Island? I mean just between you and I.......there is something majorly wrong with them people.......why would you want your doors to open that way? :mad That is just sick sick sick. :U ...it looks like that kind of thinking comes from drug abuse. :toetap Didn't those Deloreans come with Cocaine IN the glovebox as an option??????????? Let's just keep this between us okay? ;) Thanks..........don't do a Skooter Libby and go blabbin this............. :thumbs

Rob-already posting willy nilly? Well, cut it out or you'll catch up to my post count in a hurry.

Welcome-and don't bash Dan's DMC. I like 'em! Besides, he has plans for another vette someday.....

Melissa

I wish I had a Vette......

Welcome aboard....

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

----------------------- Finish line!!!!

Guest azmusclecar
I wish I had a Vette......

Welcome aboard....

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

----------------------- Finish line!!!!

I know where you can steal a Delorean... :burnout .Oh sorry....NO DMC bashing. :bang ...MY BAD! :P:P:P

Yeah I know, but if I can't show off the doors at the Pavilions then I'll just have to pass.... :P

Andrew

Guest azmusclecar
Rob-already posting willy nilly?  Well, cut it out or you'll catch up to my post count in a hurry. 

Welcome-and don't bash Dan's DMC.  I like 'em!  Besides, he has plans for another vette someday.....

Melissa

Wow........here I am bashing a members car......and I don't even know the member..................OH well..................as my Mama said...............if you can't say something nice about a guys car.........bash a DMC. :eek

Okay I pormise to get help... :bs .where's the closest 12 step help program for DMC's?

Dan I do apologize.................................. :smilelol No really............... :smilelol My gawd I can't stop................................ :smilelol