yuma run

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

all have been invited to yuma by the owners of a bar called The Pub. it s a nice little place it is in old town yuma very safe! we can the have the covered parking lot blocked off. there is a resturant next door and the yuma prison isnt that far. she said she will of course give club member discounts on alcohol! and i think i cant get a discount on food next door. mexico isnt that far maybe 15 min{algodones} if anyone is interested let me know so i can work on the parking issue.

Guest 06yumavette
Is the nearby prison a positive or negative?

Sounds like a fun drive tho...

he he he he its the old yuma territorial prison

The old prison is a sure thing to see. Don't miss it. If you got the time take the free tour with the guide.

Guest 06yumavette

it lt looks like this may conflict with speedworld. but the owner of the PUB said that sat the 15th of nov is good. that night there will be a band. and she will order some food. i was thinking about possibly having this around 2pm that way everyone can either go to mexico or the yuma prison. if anyone is staying the night let me know. i can look around and try to get a good rate.that afternoon the ghouls car club is having there event by the prison and the have 2 bands . they play rockabilly type music. they have 50s and earlier cars.

Guest 06yumavette

so is anyone interested in comming to yuma? i know that there is alot going on but there may be a few that want to go . please let me know soon...tc

Unfortunately we have to work. Wish we could make it but we gotta' make the doughnuts......

Andrew