I need a racing team name.

BSeery

I am looking for a creative and possibly humorous name for our race team.

Something along the lines of "Wingnut Racing", "Knucklehead Racing" and the famous "Short Bus Racing" team that Glenn was with.

We were going to do S&S Racing, but my problem is that on a email or web address or any time you can't use the "&" it looks like sandsracing, and we don't race in the sand. Someone also suggested "Yellow Menace" but that reminds me of terms people used in the Korean / Vietnam wars as slang for Asians, and I really don't want to piss anyone off. I also thought of "Broke Ass" racing, or Team WTF?" but want to keep it clean so the kids at the track don't get a bad example from us.

So,I know we have a good group of pretty creative minds out there, let me know if you have any ideas.

one of my mechanics gave me a nick name because of my return visits with my many cars - he calls me double clutch

team double clutch?

double clutch racing

and yes i know yours is an auto!

ok, those sounded better in my head, but i'll keep thinking

Yellow Submarine Racing (you're probably too young for that one)

Busted Knuckle Racing (a few months of working on the Vega and you'll understand that one).

3,503 lbs of trouble
Someone also suggested "Yellow Menace" but that reminds me of terms people used in the Korean / Vietnam wars as slang for Asians, and I really don't want to piss anyone off.

My favorite name pisses you off, so I'm not even going there.

:leaving

3,503 lbs of trouble

I could have called my team "Flatbed Racing" after my fateful night at Firebird.

Someone also suggested "Yellow Menace" but that reminds me of terms people used in the Korean / Vietnam wars as slang for Asians, and I really don't want to piss anyone off.

My favorite name pisses you off, so I'm not even going there.

:leaving

Oh come on, Buttercup Racing....it has a nice ring to it!

Duh!!!....MoFO Racing.com :cone

ding, ding, ding..... We have a winner! :thumbs

uh, NO WE DON'T

Registrant:

Jason Behfar

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: MOFORACING.COM

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.JCONSERV.US

NS2.JCONSERV.US

For complete domain details go to:

http://whois.godaddy.com

How about "Lotsa B.S. Racing"?????? :lol

The B.S. would be your initials by the way. Since we have to keep it clean and all....

Has the Vega been down the track yet?

Andrew

How about "Lotsa B.S. Racing"?????? :lol

The B.S. would be your initials by the way. Since we have to keep it clean and all....

Has the Vega been down the track yet?

Andrew

or just eliminate the LOTSA and have it BSracing

:-D

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot Racing (a simple offshoot of an aforementioned idea)

I like busted knuckle, but it's already taken and registered --

bustedknucklegaragelarge.gif

I know yellow submarine, but I would do that if it was a bigger car.

12 Step Racing has some potential.

MoFo Race Co. - to close to Mopar, but I like it.

No to team "Buttercup" or "Daffodil" or "Tweety bird". I don't even have to explain why none of those names fit me.

BSRacing won't work as there is BSR already out there.

Dan - half the problem with your night of racing was that there wasn't a flatbed to be found. Damn AAA.

Anymore suggestions? I am going to look into the 12 Step Racing - it seems interesting, but I am willing to hear more ideas.

No, the car has not been down the track. I am STILL awaiting parts to fix it. I am picking up the new trailer on Friday.

Guest XLR8TNC5
Yellow Submarine Racing (you're probably too young for that one)

Busted Knuckle Racing (a few months of working on the Vega and you'll understand that one).

SUBMARINE RACING!!!! OMG! I have not heard that one in a LONNNNNNGGGG TIME. But trust me, I know what that means. LMFAO!!!

Good one Eddie. :thumbs

Tanya

P.S. The double entendre of the meaning of the name would be absolutely hilarious as hell!

SUBMARINE RACING!!!! OMG! I have not heard that one in a LONNNNNNGGGG TIME. But trust me, I know what that means. LMFAO!!!

Good one Eddie. :thumbs

Tanya

P.S. The double entendre of the meaning of the name would be absolutely hilarious as hell!

Tanya, you must have dated some really old guys at one time. I'm disappointed the young female was the only one to get that one! :lol:lol

You're right on top of it girl!! :thumbs

Good one Eddie.  :thumbs

Tanya

Tanya, you must have dated some really old guys at one time. I'm disappointed the young female was the only one to get that one! :lol:lol

You're right on top of it girl!! :thumbs

jeeze -- totally forgot about "going to watch the submarine races".

On IM I suggested to Bryan "AzzHat racing" but he didn't think a logo would be appropriate. :smilelol

3,503 lbs of trouble
On IM I suggested to Bryan "AzzHat racing" but he didn't think a logo would be appropriate. :smilelol

:smilelol

Wontgo racing

Well at least its true... :banghead

is it WONTGO - or CANT go?

in your case it's usually CANT go! :P

oh, and i know about submarine racing - you don't have to be that old to know about it

Dry Heat Racing

Wannabe Racing

TGIF Racing

AVN Racing

O2B Quick Racing

CAVU Racing (Michael will get this one)((Ceiling and Visability Unlimited))

Stage Deep Racing

No Red Racing

10 2nd Racing

Quickie Crew Racing :leaving