Big bummer **UPDATE**

Guest Sidewinder

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yes, unfortunately, Mark could not stand it any longer and had to let the cat out of the bag. It was NOT my idea, as I would just shown up to the cruise and let the car speak for itself. And trust me, talk it does!

The car is awesome. It feels like a completely different car now. I just need to go get the alignment done since we lowered it and I need to wash the buggers off.

What a difference 89hp makes. Goodness gracious. I can't help but smile. I smiled before, but damn, I am on CLOUD 9 right now with this new addition of horsies. :wub:wub MMMMM, lets see, whats next? 427 maybe? lol. Nah, I think I will just enjoy this new change for a bit first.

Mike did a fantastic job and I loved feeling that old nostalgia of the old high school memories of working on cars at midnight and driving them through the neighborhood at 100 in the morning WOT! Damn, I didn't want to leave. And I didn't want to go to bed. I came home from work tonight, parked the truck and took the car out and did a few burnouts. YEP, I (as in, me, myself, and I) did the burnouts I have been trying to do for so long. MMMM, burnt rubber..... :D

THANKS MIKE & JOEL!

Tanya

I know the feeling you have currently have.

I just left AZ Power & Sound a couple of hours ago. Mike and Joel just installed the sway bars and they did a great job.

Thanks Mike and Joel.

I was wondering if this was :bs from the beginning, but then having insider info tipped me off to it...

Congrats Tanya, I'll be sure to not drive around Goodyear now!!!

No need in getting run over by a speed demon :burnout

I need to wash the buggers off.

Tanya

Ok, who was blowing snot rockets at your vette??? My guess would be Mike!! :toetap

Guest Sidewinder

[fighting0063.gif

Pitcher of beer at Hooters=$7.00

New set of back tires =$550

Getting flamed for trying to make people chuckle=PRICELESS :thumbs

Here are some pics of the rod and tubes that hit the car.

Here is the rod thingy

000GLD_Joaquin_Phoenix_035.jpg

BAN THEM !!

for bad attempted humor.

yeah, and for tryin' to show us his rod thingy! :U

and note my sig - this is the appropriate place to use that

LG Longtubes, G5X3 Cam, Hardened Pushrods, LS6 Intake, LS2 Timing Chain, LS6 Oil Pump, PRC Springs, Water Pump, Nic Tune. Who's next? I look outside and it sure is... "Sunnie".

Oh I get it....Sunnie sez time will tell! :toetap