A.C.E. Air Force

P51tj

With the addition of new member "Juvatpilot" and with old members "Dewy, "Sidewinder", and "P51tj", being the Load Toad Crew, and with "Joni1301" being the Crew Dawg we now have the makings of the A.C.E. Air Force. Watch out all you ricers and Vette ownes that don't wave! :bang Oh yea, just one thing, anybody know where to get a F-16 pretty cheap? Oh well so much for that thought! :smilelol

Guest Sidewinder
i was gonna suggest you could proably buy on on ebay - but they don't have IT  :lol

But maybe they sell spell check!! :smilelol:cfdeadagain

If we need a chopper rescue, Ken can pick us up.

i was gonna suggest you could proably buy on on ebay - but they don't have IT  :lol

But maybe they sell spell check!! :smilelol:cfdeadagain

:rolleyes i take it you don't know shorthand! :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5

Would that be Gregory shorthand or clerical? I do know a little bit, and trust me TOGO, you were not typing shorthand. Unless you meant to say, you were typing TOGO shorthand. .....LMAO!!!

Lata,

T

Would that be Gregory shorthand or clerical? I do know a little bit, and trust me TOGO, you were not typing shorthand. Unless you meant to say, you were typing TOGO shorthand. .....LMAO!!!

Lata,

T

EXACTLY - and that's why you make the big bucks!

With the addition of new member "Juvatpilot" and with old members "Dewy, "Sidewinder", and "P51tj", being the Load Toad Crew, and with "Joni1301" being the Crew Dawg we now have the makings of the A.C.E. Air Force. Watch out all you ricers and Vette ownes that don't wave! :bang Oh yea, just one thing, anybody know where to get a F-16 pretty cheap? Oh well so much for that thought! :smilelol

ahemm :toetap

...best I could find is a Fougat and a couple of those Yugoslavian jets like the ones from "Tomorrow Never Dies"! I think there may be some A4's that the Israelies borrowed also, as they they folded up their operation at Williams.

...now if I could just scrape up that million $ in a hard sided suitcase - where did I leave that?

Hmmmm -- Corvette Fighter Wing.

There is a problem with the ACEAF.

Corvette is a fast attack naval vessel, not an airplane. Would that make you all naval aviators ???

<ducks quickly from item thrown at head by AF personnel>

ahemm :toetap

Opps sorry Mikey, I guess I was looking for F-16 expierience right off. Now we will have to get a D model (2 seater) so you can some fighter time! :smilelol

Corvette is a fast attack naval vessel, not an airplane. Would that make you all naval aviators ???

Whats belly buttons have to do with flying?????

Corvette is a fast attack naval vessel, not an airplane. 

Whats belly buttons have to do with flying?????

I think it has something to do with rescuing the seamen when they fall out of the boat...

I'll definitely take any fighter time I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, look whats for sale just in time for Xmas...

For those in need of holiday gift ideas, a surplus MiG fighter could be just the thing. Albania has decided to sell off its aging fleet of 65 Soviet-era jets and resupply with modern helicopters. You can choose a MiG-15, MiG-17, MiG-19 or MiG-2, in various states of repair -- or disrepair -- some of them in flight condition. Military use is banned, but if you want to turn yours into a weekend toy, or a bar or lawn decoration, no problem. "If anyone wants to buy them, they are welcome," Gen. Pellumb Qazimi told Reuters. No prices were made public, but inquiries are invited.

/quote

What do you guys think one of those MiG-17's would do with a Zo6 chip???

And I think we should paint some nose art on it, maybe Tanya's rear end!!!