• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Togo

• 1EvilC5

• Desertdawg

So it looks like the best route for those of us in the South West part of the valley is to take I10 West to the 303 north up to 60/Grand. That sound about right or is the map not showing something I should be aware of?

Depends on how close you are to the 101 or the 303. You can take the 101 north to U.S. 60 (Grand Ave) and follow it up. There are few stoplights on Grand to deal with, but isn't the 303 mostly 45 MPH zone anyway ?

Never been on the 303 so have no idea what it's like.. but i'm quite a ways away from the 101.. i'm at 35th ave and baseline.

The 303 at I-10 starts at 55 and then drops on down to 45 or 50 once you get to the Zoo.

Chris, if you would like to come up Dysart you could hook up with Tayna, Mark, and myself. I don't know if TOGO (Chris) will be with us or not but he is welcome to join up...no matter what he ?MAY? be driving!

Call me if you like: cell 602-363-7354

Guest XLR8TNC5

Smitty,

So, you planning to be at our place around 830am? That would work for us. We are only like 15 minutes (20 most) from the track.)

Chris, (both of you, are welcome to join the rest of us.)

Oh my gosh, Im so excited...

T

Smitty,

So, you planning to be at our place around 830am? That would work for us. We are only like 15 minutes (20 most) from the track.)

Chris, (both of you, are welcome to join the rest of us.)

Oh my gosh, Im so excited...

T

0830ish it is! I'll be solo today :(