Well, I can see we're all busy at work today!

Eddie44

I tried some of that "energy" drink stuff once or twice...NEVER again. My heart felt like it was racing (palpatating). Not a good feeling. I drink caffeine drinks all the time (soda), there is something not right with that stuff.

Just think, Pete prefers his energy drinks with a splash or two of Grey Goose Vodka!

Well, energy drink + depresent...guess that goes good together. :lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Desertdawg

• 1EVLC7

• Eddie44

l_51fc40aac94f4f28923313d576aece99.jpg

We got a new boy .... his name is Jake ... He is a Boxer-Pit Bull Mix...

SUCH A LADY KILLER.... We couldn't walk 3 feet in Petsmart without some lady coming up to pet him...

SUCH A LADY KILLER.... We couldn't walk 3 feet in Petsmart without some lady coming up to pet him...

Better not let Pete take him for a walk "alone" then. :lol

Cute pup. :thumbs

I just have to say that we just came home from the bar... Captin Morgan Double Tall.... MMMM HMMMMM I'm definitely not responsible for anything said beyond this point...

That's cool, you don't have to say anything at all... Just post pictures!!! :edward:

That's cool, you don't have to say anything at all... Just post pictures!!! :edward:

HA HA very funny...

BTW Christine, what ever happened to all those "research posing pictures" we found for you???

I tried some of that "energy" drink stuff once or twice...NEVER again. My heart felt like it was racing (palpatating). Not a good feeling. I drink caffeine drinks all the time (soda), there is something not right with that stuff.

Just think, Pete prefers his energy drinks with a splash or two of Grey Goose Vodka!

Well, energy drink + depresent...guess that goes good together. :lol

Lets see....upper plus downer......would you go sideways? :leaving

BTW Christine, what ever happened to all those "research posing pictures" we found for you???

Ah yes the Research... Well turns out, pretty girls cost a lot of money and not so pretty girls will give you a hard time about the pose requests and outfits... so we will just leave it at that.

Am I the only one that sees a resemblance here...???

gremlins.jpg

And just how does Frankie feel about this?

Am I the only one that sees a resemblance here...???

gremlins.jpg

What? Are you trying to say the dog is your son???

Ah yes the Research... Well turns out, pretty girls cost a lot of money and not so pretty girls will give you a hard time about the pose requests and outfits... so we will just leave it at that.

We all thought that YOU were going to do the posing, and just needed some ideas !

What? Are you trying to say the dog is your son???

Well, that's not exactly what I meant, but she did say he is a babe magnet, so, maybe.....

Frankie wasn't sure at first, He is now just curious. Sometimes Jake just runs full blast at Frankie and then stops right in front of him, sits down, and does the typical doggie sideways head.

Kinda like this...

boxer.jpg

Well it is possible it could be Chris' son, we got him at the Animal Control Center. :lol