Well, I can see we're all busy at work today!

Eddie44

Back to the boss. She's having a nap. Must have worn herself out putting the garbage out, packing the car, cutting the grass, waxing the car, doing the house windows, cutting logs for the winter, the daily nooner.................

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Desertdawg

• 1EVLC7

• Eddie44

I bought a new truck today, I must be one of the lucky ones. And my scores aren't that high.

:partydance: Congratulations Cherye!!! :thumbs

wickedfastvette
Back to the boss. She's having a nap. Must have worn herself out putting the garbage out, packing the car, cutting the grass, waxing the car, doing the house windows, cutting logs for the winter, the daily nooner.................

John I bet you dont let her read that!!

I bought a new truck today, I must be one of the lucky ones. And my scores aren't that high.

No, as usual the liberal media is hyping the hell out of this financial debacle our elected representatives (both elephants and donkeys) have gotten us into. The bank I work for is still lending money although maybe not to 500 credit scores. They probably shouldn't have had it before.

Pictures???????

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy. :hunter I can't log on at work because work is all over the valley and beyond. Was in Globe today, Casa Grande on Monday. Robert :burnout

John I bet you dont let her read that!!

You got that right............... :partydance:

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy. :hunter I can't log on at work because work is all over the valley and beyond. Was in Globe today, Casa Grande on Monday. Robert :burnout

Robert, LapTop, wireless. Don't leave home without it. :burnout2

Robert, LapTop, wireless. Don't leave home without it. :burnout2

Then I would have to give up eating while I drive :willy Robert :burnout

Well there was over 120 posts made today, no wonder the economy is in the dumps!!! :lol

wickedfastvette
Well there was over 120 posts made today, no wonder the economy is in the dumps!!! :lol

Dawg! Last time you said we weren't posting enough....

And I wasn't complaining here... It's really cool to see everyone posting. :rockon2:

What a brutal day! Glad it's Friday. Everybody gonna survive the day?

med_gallery_637_33_121650.jpg

Man how can you sit there cool...calm... and collected when you just drank 2 full size red bulls!?!?

I GET WIRED!!!!!

Man how can you sit there cool...calm... and collected when you just drank 2 full size red bulls!?!?

I GET WIRED!!!!!

You have to understand, if Ed gets cut he bleeds Red Bull. :lol

I GET WIRED!!!!!

Wow! I would prolly die a short eventful death due to over excitement from all of the caffeine.

:chris

I GET WIRED!!!!!

Wow! I would prolly die a short eventful death due to over excitement from all of the caffeine.

:chris

I'm planning on staging the intervention for Ed's RedBull addiction soon, so I'll need a list of those who can attend. Is having an intervention at Chili's with beers a sound odd? Sounds good to me......

I tried some of that "energy" drink stuff once or twice...NEVER again. My heart felt like it was racing (palpatating). Not a good feeling. I drink caffeine drinks all the time (soda), there is something not right with that stuff.

I'm planning on staging the intervention for Ed's RedBull addiction soon, so I'll need a list of those who can attend. Is having an intervention at Chili's with beers a sound odd? Sounds good to me......

Yea right, that Chilis added Red Bull to their menu just for Ed! :chris

I tried some of that "energy" drink stuff once or twice...NEVER again. My heart felt like it was racing (palpatating). Not a good feeling. I drink caffeine drinks all the time (soda), there is something not right with that stuff.

Just think, Pete prefers his energy drinks with a splash or two of Grey Goose Vodka!

Just think, Pete prefers his energy drinks with a splash or six of Grey Goose Vodka!

That's what I'm talkn 'bout! :thumbs With a JD chaser :partyspin: