Dyno Day October 05 Results!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest Sidewinder
a clay bar, buff and polish job cost 70 bucks in vegas. What's he charging?  :rolf  :smilelol

Hey look, the mustang guy is trying to be funny..... ;)

Always, Always!

My old stang

post-2-1129970513.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• ICULUKN

• Togo

• 92ZR1Wannabe

Guest chad@xtreme
lucky for us its just friendly competition! Chad and I are good friends and I would never say anything negative about him personally, and im sure the same for him to me! He helps me out a lot and I help him out a lot... Im also good friends with many of the guys at ADS, and have been for almost 9 years (back in the Turbo RX days!) I dont hate either shop, and will continue to be friends with them putting businesses aside when it comes down to what matters! Besides, thats what loving cars is all about... HAVING FUN AND MAKING FRIENDS!! :drinkers

Well said Mike and I luv ya too man!!! Who is the Milwalkee can gonna fall on first. HEHE

Well said Mike and I luv ya too man!!! Who is the Milwalkee beer can gonna fall on first. HEHE

Mark, why would you ever sell a killer machine like that???

I still love my vette, but having a nice stang would be pretty cool too... :thumbs

I guess I shoudn't be surprised, the 84's weren't known for hp. Thanks for arranging the event. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. My son was in a swim meet. looking forward to seeing you all on Sat.

Thom Simpson