Dyno Day October 05 Results!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Had a BLAST!! Thanks to Mike and the crew at AZ Power and Sound (The de-xtremers). The Titan will make more on the next dyno.

Ken the link is broken.

Try Mark and Tanya's and Ken's

Right click and "save as".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• ICULUKN

• Togo

• 92ZR1Wannabe

So when you click the link you don't go to yourfilehost.com??

I get there and automatically start a download before I scroll down to "download file"

I'll try it in IE!!

Ken

They both work.

They sound loud and mean. I bet your ears were hurting after a while.

I see Mark doing the Happy Dance while running Tanya's Vette. :smilelol

Phil...

I get it to work in IE also!!

Mark, you suck!! :lol

I'll load the other clips and post links as I get time!

My upload is only 512 at best and 10 to 20 MB files take a long time!!

Ken

I get it to work in IE also!!

Mark, you suck!! :lol

I'll load the other clips and post links as I get time!

My upload is only 512 at best and 10 to 20 MB files take a long time!!

Ken

TY!!

I only got to take partial advantage of Nic's tunning skills due to their lack of a Wideband. They're hoping to have one Monday or Tuesday at which time i'll go back down and they can finish. Nic did some general cleanup of the tune but without the Wideband he wasnt able to fully un-fuck Xtreme's tune so I have to wait a couple of days. Should be interesting to see what he is able to do. I KNEW it wasn't running like it should but could never get Xtreme to do more then brush me off (which is quite sad considering the money I dropped in their store).

i am pretty sure Nic looked at Glenns car also - but don't know if anything was done.

seems that both you and glenn need to switch shops and tuners - Extreme has never been a fave of glenn's and now no fave of yours!

and in my opinion, ADS couldn't tune my mountain bike - for god sakes - for all the money that glenn spends there, his car should be able to FLY (literally)

perhaps the both of you should learn a lesson from this and glenn needs to remove that sticker from his rear window - and get a new t-shirt.

we were poking fun - glenns setup putting down 525 - and then advertisins for ADS - i would be embarrassed both as glenn and as ADS to advertise those numbers for that setup.

I think my A/F ratio would have been better if my methanol pump didnt go south. I will schedule time on the rollers again to see if the new pump gets more favorable numbers.

All righty then!!

Just got home, so how about the LOUDEST run of the day!!!!.............

700 HP and dB!!!

Ken

I loved it and so did the heavy Metel band also. I talked to them for awhile and they commented on how it blowed them away on sound. :D

On the next Dyno day I'll try and find a set of smaller tires for my truck. I just may want that Highest HP title, so get those Vettes pumped up! :thumbs

For those that don't know it is a street legal offroad truck with a stroker 490 BBC with a injected Kieth Black 6-71 on it.

On the next Dyno day I'll try and find a set of smaller tires for my truck. I just may want that Highest HP title, so get those Vettes pumped up! :thumbs

For those that don't know it is a street legal offroad truck with a stroker 490 BBC with a injected Kieth Black 6-71 on it.

Remember that the title and prize was for Corvettes only.

On the next Dyno day I'll try and find a set of smaller tires for my truck. I just may want that Highest HP title, so get those Vettes pumped up!  :thumbs

Remember that the title and prize was for Corvettes only.

Damn! :D I'll just have to borrow a Vette and install my 511 Supercharged alcohol engine then. :P I'll do what I can to get this HP war going! :D

Actually it was very nice to see ALL the Corvettes there.

No one got video or pictures of my run ?

i think ken and mark left well before that - and as far as i can remember, no one else had a camera.

If you remember on 700HP's run I was saying I was running out of space on my card!!

I got these pics

Very few pics

I have a short vid of the monitor during your 1st run??

Sorry Bro!! Do you want me to post it??

Ken

PS Yahoo sucks for sharing so it may or may not work!!