So this is where everyone is hiding...

F22trainer

Hi all,

Ed - sorry to hear of your accident, but the good news is you're dealing with USAA. THEY ROCK!

I've been with them since 1975 and all I can say is the every other insurance company wishes they were USAA. They even mail refunds every year to their members that didn't have claims! Mostly glad you are AOK!

I got my Commercial (single engine) Certificate Tuesday, and will do the Multi-engine next week! I hope to see many of you soon and as of today I'm planning to be at the Pavillions on Sat.

I'll have a brief lull for a few weeks as I have to decide wheather to get my CFI or go ahead with the 737/CRJ type rating, which would get me in the job pool sooner.

Here's what I'm flyin now! While it's not our plane - the paint and model is the same...and talk about fun to fly - though it doesn't accelerate as fast as the 'vette! Got my first actual Instrument time in her back in June on a training flight.

Am looking forward to the next time I see you all!

Michael :flag

post-2-1129226871.jpg

Sounds like lots of fun. A friend of Melissa's just got his pilot license. Any time they go on a cruise he rents a plane for day and gets some hours in. Sounds like a blast.

Did you go to the car and air show up north a few weeks ago in Sadona? If so, how was it?

Welcome aboard.

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

------------------------ Finish line!

Never met, but I know you've been active with ACE in the past. Always wanted to be a pilot. Little site has really taken off in the last few months, glad you found it.

Keith

Never met, but I know you've been active with ACE in the past. Always wanted to be a pilot. Little site has really taken off in the last few months, glad you found it.

Keith

Likewise Keith, finally had a chance to surf a bit and all I found on the "other forum" was folks in Tx! Couldn't figure out where everyone was, but remembered Ed posted a Christmas message last year for me on this site and I finally had a chance to register.

Look forward to meeting ya! Not to late to learn to fly you know...I'm a late in life career change in progress. Didn't take my first lesson until Dec. last year.

MH :thumbs

Never met, but I know you've been active with ACE in the past.  Always wanted to be a pilot.  Little site has really taken off in the last few months, glad you found it.

Keith

Likewise Keith, finally had a chance to surf a bit and all I found on the "other forum" was folks in Tx! Couldn't figure out where everyone was, but remembered Ed posted a Christmas message last year for me on this site and I finally had a chance to register.

Look forward to meeting ya! Not to late to learn to fly you know...I'm a late in life career change in progress. Didn't take my first lesson until Dec. last year.

MH :thumbs

Have always had it in the back of my mind. Almost singed up for classes a few times. Never followed through. Have not discounted doing it sometime in the future.

Keith

Good to hear from you Michael. I know we've passed a couple times on the 51 in the afternoon. You'll have to look for a bright blue Mazda 6 now. The Vette is out of commission for a little while.

Just an FYI, I believe this Sat is a dyno day and most of us will probably be there. Check under the events section. Don't know if folks will make it out to Pavs after or not. I won't be out there since they don't have a Mazda aisle yet. :lol

Glad to see you join up here Michael. It has been a while since we have heard or seen you at an event.

Glad to hear your career change is going well.

Talk to you later.

Phil... :devil

Good job on your airplane drivers license :D . I flew one of these for just a little bit.

ROCK ON, Sidewinder! I just gotta hear some more ' bout that ride!

I got to fly the F-16 sim at Luke a few years back (declassified, of course) and actually got her up and down in one piece. That was before I even was thinking of actually becoming a pilot.

Be seein' ya

MH :flag

Sounds like lots of fun. A friend of Melissa's just got his pilot license. Any time they go on a cruise he rents a plane for day and gets some hours in. Sounds like a blast.

Did you go to the car and air show up north a few weeks ago in Sadona? If so, how was it?

Welcome aboard.

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

------------------------ Finish line!

Thanks for the WELCOME! (all)

Didn't make it to Sedona show...I was actually thinking of flying in, but was in the middle of preparing for the checkride.

Which raises an interesting question...if you had your choice - would you drive your 'vette to a show like that, or fly in?

I know of a few events like that featuring vintage aircraft and autos - gues I'll have to try it both ways and see what's better!

Anyone want the right seat????

MH

3,503 lbs of trouble
I got my Commercial (single engine) Certificate Tuesday, and will do the Multi-engine next week! I hope to see many of you soon and as of today I'm planning to be at the Pavillions on Sat.

:howdy Hey, glad to see you here! Congrats on achieving your commercial cert! :thumbs

I'll only be stopping by the dyno day on the way to the car show, so I'm sure I will see you at the Pavilions!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey Michael how are you? Long time no see and definitely looks like you have been busy eh. Im happy for ya though. Hope to see you at an event sometime soon. I am sure the hubby (Sidewinder) would not mind sharing his f-16 flying experiences with you. ;) I have added a pic of one of my experiences. Never got off the ground, but I was FLYING down the runway at 26500 pounds of thrust and 1.5 g's....hehehe

Take care,

Tanya

post-2-1129254242.jpg

Good job on your airplane drivers license :D . I flew one of these for just a little bit.

Now that is THE utimate ride! :cool

no arguement here... :thumbs