Holiday Inn 10/11

ICULUKN

3,503 lbs of trouble

Couldn't make it! Doug had to rebuild my rear brakes, and by the time we figured out my calipers were shot too, managed to locate a pair, picked 'em up and got 'em on, it was getting kinda late and I still had to work on a Web site before bed.

Maybe I'll be able to make it in next week if I'm in town.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Aww man, sorry we missed it. Mark works nights though right now and I had to take a final for my CORPORATE FINANCE class. SONUVA!!!!

Anyway, Mark and I were talking about heading down there on a Sunday or weekend one time when you were working. Sometime soon?

Tanya

P.s. Not everyday, I get to see how the maid services works at a Holiday Inn. Oh wait, you said bartender, not Housecleaner! Same thing!

Dang it... Missed another one. I need to check these posts more often... Sorry we couldn't make it.

Andrew

Dang it... Missed another one. I need to check these posts more often... Sorry we couldn't make it.

Andrew

And he needs to post with more advanced notice :leaving

Andrew

And he needs to post with more advanced notice :leaving

Si!! :toetap

3,503 lbs of trouble

Glenn is scheduled every Sunday & Tuesday nights right now. It's as simple as that. I think his posts are more reminders than announcements.

Glenn is scheduled every Sunday & Tuesday nights right now. It's as simple as that. I think his posts are more reminders than announcements.

Si.

I have a new drink...

RED SNAPPER

1 oz Crown

.5 amaretto

top with cranberry.

Working again on Sunday!!!

working again tonight. 10/18. Same time 4-10.

You might work tonight but the problem with that is most of us have to work tomorrow!! :drinkers