Who has Columbus Day off ?

BSeery

Well, who is working "Banker Hours" and is not working on Columbus Day, October 10th?

Anyone up for a cruise to Tortilla Flats for lunch?

Let me know........

Being a "Banker" I guess I have those hours. Sounds good to me but it will not be in the Vette :(

Aye Caramba!!!

I'll be south of the border for a long weekend away from the phone!!!

I guess I'll be a the ultimate Tortilla Flat!!!

Being a "Banker" I guess I have those hours. Sounds good to me but it will not be in the Vette :(

If you can meet us somewhere, I am sure there will be a passenger seat or two open.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Well, who is working "Banker Hours" and is not working on Columbus Day, October 10th?

Let me know........

I have every day off, so maybe I'll go.

Let me know........

I have every day off, so maybe I'll go.

Dan, Hey man I never got around to let you know that I'm sorry to hear about the job thing. I hope everything works out for you in your future endevours...

Andrew.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Dan, Hey man I never got around to let you know that I'm sorry to hear about the job thing. I hope everything works out for you in your future endevours...

Andrew.

Thanks, I appreciste it. It's all part of life. These things happen from time to time. I'm trying to keep a good attitude about it, and get as much neglected stuff done around the house as I can while I have the time.

Thanks, I appreciste it. It's all part of life. These things happen from time to time. I'm trying to keep a good attitude about it, and get as much neglected stuff done around the house as I can while I have the time.

Hey, feel free to do some neglected things around this house, too! ;)

We'll look forward to your 'got a new job' party soon! :drinkers

Melissa

OK -- where are we meeting and when? I figure we will want to be there for lunch around 11:30 ish. That place fill up FAST for lunch.

3,503 lbs of trouble
OK -- where are we meeting and when? I figure we will want to be there for lunch around 11:30 ish. That place fill up FAST for lunch.

Don't know if I will be going now. Next week I may be driving a Mercedes to CA for my old employer, then bringing another back, so I may be leaving on Monday. Waiting to hear when they will have me going.

If it's still a go I'll meet you wherever. You guys know the eastside much better than I.

If it's still a go I'll meet you wherever. You guys know the eastside much better than I.

Well, if Phil is still interested I will go too.

Lets meet at the Home Depot parking lot, west side of the road, just south of U.S. 60 on Country Club.

Dan and Eddie can leave their daily drivers there, or they can follow along and we can head out to Tortilla Flats.

Eddie can ride with me, and if Phil doesn't mind then Dan can go with him if Dan is not taking the DMC.

10 a.m. ish works for me.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'll be there unless I hear from you here or by cell.  :howdy

Dan or Phil???  :toetap

I think you guys missed my post, a few back:

<dan>"Don't know if I will be going now. Next week I may be driving a Mercedes to CA for my old employer, then bringing another back, so I may be leaving on Monday. Waiting to hear when they will have me going."</dan>

I won't know 'till the morning if I'm driving to L.A. or not, so I can't say whether I'm going to Tortilla Flats or not.

I'll be there unless I hear from you here or by cell.   :howdy

Dan or Phil???  :toetap

I think you guys missed my post, a few back:

<dan>"Don't know if I will be going now. Next week I may be driving a Mercedes to CA for my old employer, then bringing another back, so I may be leaving on Monday. Waiting to hear when they will have me going."</dan>

I won't know 'till the morning if I'm driving to L.A. or not, so I can't say whether I'm going to Tortilla Flats or not.

Well, either way I will be there.

So, looks like Eddie and me in my C3 and Phil and his daughter in the Evil C5.

See ya at Home Depot at 10 ish.

Turns out my daughter has school today. So I will have an open seat.

See you there in about 1/2 hour or so.

Try closer to 1 hour. 10 a.m. ish

Turns out my daughter has school today.  So I will have an open seat.

See you there in about 1/2 hour or so.

Try closer to 1 hour. 10 a.m. ish

I am already HUNGRY.... :smilelol

I will be there at 10:00 AM :D