Another Fridge for sale

roneva

Re: Refrig. Bryan, I will have mine for sale in a couple weeks. White 25 cu, 2door with ice & water in the door, excellent cond. $350 to a member. Wife to remodel the kitchen. Ron :thumbs

Re: Refrig. Bryan, I will have mine for sale in a couple weeks. White 25 cu, 2door with ice & water in the door, excellent cond. $350 to a member. Wife to remodel the kitchen. Ron :thumbs

Tracy is interested.

Can we get a picture or two? Brand name / model information?

:toetap THREAD HIJACKER!!!!! :willy

Bryan, picture attached. Amana Model SZD 25 NW, white with ice and water in the door. Beverage Chiller. Had to rotate the picture, so it is a little skewed. Can be picked up Sat, Oct 15, 2005.

post-8-1128481229.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Bryan, picture attached. Amana Model SZD 25 NW, white with ice and water in the door. Beverage Chiller. Had to rotate the picture, so it is a little skewed. Can be picked up Sat, Oct 15, 2005.

When and where can we come look at it ?

I was tied up on the 15th with the dyno day and forgot all about this.

If you want to see the fridge, give me a call: Cell 602 762 4999 or home 480 883 8240. I live in Sun Lakes near Riggs & Alma School in the gated Palo Verde. Ron ;)

I live in Sun Lakes near Riggs & Alma School in the gated Palo Verde. Ron ;)

you live IN the gated palo verde? :unsure

static_intro.jpg:leaving

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Ron and Eva for the great refrigerator. And a BIG THANKS to Ron for helping me move it.

We had to get a appliance dolly and truck from U-Haul but promised to have it back by 3:15 for another renter. So we were short on time, short on muscle and had to get a 36" fridge through a 34 1/2" door way.

Don't ask how but we made it through the door. The front shrubs will never be the same as we mowed most of them over (good - I hope they die) with the refrigerator when moving it up the sidewalk.

Well, it's plugged in and working. As soon as it's cooled I will move food over and get the old one out of the way and move the larger side-by-side into it's place.

Thanks again Ron and Eva !!

yeah - getting it out of the gated Palo Verde was real pain. Had to make sure the truck had room on the drive, had to get it out that tiny front door. And the cobblestones made the hand truck really hard to use.

Oh wait -- that was all at my place.

Ron's place and getting it loaded was easy.

Getting it into my tree in the ghetto was the tough part.