• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Who's in for Saturday 10/11?

Apparently the cougars didn't make it last week.

There were cougars but yours wasn't there......... :toetap Barb's got some 'splainin to do

Around 9pm tonight we were going to make a stop at "Ketsal Mexican Grill" 2815 W. Carefree Hwy. I spoke with the owner the other night and he said he would be sure to take good care of us. See ya at Chili's at 7:00-7:30! :thumbs

Any questions call me on my cell 602-206-3252

Ed :black vette::burnout2

Dang! Wish we could go!!!! Already had plans for tonight! Maybe we'll call ya' if we can escape......

Andrew

Ed,

I think you need to start a new post titled ACE at Ketzal! The food is way better than Chilis, as are the margaritas. Plus, we can get front row parking under some lights.

We also got the ACE discount!

:partydance:

Waiting for the forum name update, Comish!

Ed,

I think you need to start a new post titled ACE at Ketzal! The food is way better than Chilis, as are the margaritas. Plus, we can get front row parking under some lights.

:partydance:

Waiting for the forum name update, Comish!

I'm working on it, I believe the margaritas last night damaged my brain (further); my thought process doesn't seem to be so keen today. Did you mention that the margaritas are pretty damn strong?

Ed,

New Saturday night gathering at Ketzal Mexican Grill See Sticky!

I felt a little change was in order :bang

Ed