ACE at "Chili's"

1EVLC7

Is this still happening August 16th? I'm from louisiana and looking to meet up with other corvette owners to hang out with. Anyone can call me at 318-792-seventwo8two for anything related to this. I have lots of questions about the cars and area being from out of town. Thanks to all who help me out or call.

im a 70/30 for going.

I have to keep Wicked-narley-tublar-fastvette's seat warm.

pphhhhsstttt...

ahh

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Ya'll can start cancelling now, I think AnM are in this week.... :edward:

Hope to see Ed and maybe Chad and whoever else might show.

M~

Ya'll can start cancelling now, I think AnM are in this week.... :edward:

Hope to see Ed and maybe Chad and whoever else might show.

M~

:thumbs Hope to see ya there!!! :ACE:

Hey Chad,

I don't know if I really want to know how your gonna' keep that seat warm..........

2769309102_3d971e8acd_o.jpg

Andrew

PS: :smilelol

Damn it, looks like you guys had fun again. Either quit having fun or Im going to have to show up!!!

Damn it, looks like you guys had fun again. Either quit having fun or Im going to have to show up!!!

Damn chips and salsa were good! C'mon by we have a good time :cheers

wickedfastvette

See I told you , you guys would have fun without me, missed you guys! See ya next week. :partydance:

See I told you , you guys would have fun without me, missed you guys! See ya next week. :partydance:

Yes, I missed you too, so I had to bring Ba-a-a-a-a-a-mbi with me. :lol

Hey all-we had a good time. Can't believe the kinds of people who would go near a CBD....creepy....

Good to actually get to talk to Cale and to meet new Mike and Barbara as well. Thinking hard about the Labor Day weekend lunch now. :yesnod

M~

I'm in San Diego for the weekend (like, 20 degrees cooler here), hope everyone has a great time!

Anyone else notice that Ed was obviously thinking about drinking at like 7:30-something in the morning? It's time for the intervention........ :drinkers I think the beer is probably less harmful than the RedBull!!!!!!

Corvette Kid
I'm in San Diego for the weekend (like, 20 degrees cooler here), hope everyone has a great time!

Anyone else notice that Ed was obviously thinking about drinking at like 7:30-something in the morning? It's time for the intervention........ :drinkers I think the beer is probably less harmful than the RedBull!!!!!!

Do you guys allow OLD Vettes? Its about time there is something going on in the NW Valley.

Do you guys allow OLD Vettes? Its about time there is something going on in the NW Valley.

:yesnod All vettes are welcome! See ya there :thumbs

Edit: We will be parking on the west side of the restaurant.

I might make it out if "Bambi" will let me. she's so b-aaa-aaad. count me as a maybe.

Nice pictures Ed, looks like everyone had fun. I noticed 2 new faces, between Chad and Cherye, care to share their names....

Nice pictures Ed, looks like everyone had fun. I noticed 2 new faces, between Chad and Cherye, care to share their names....

Next to Cherye is Shawn/Sean (sp) her son, and next to Chad was his date Billy.

har har har....

Ill get you back

fugger

So you're Chad's new #$%ch Ed? So is Billy your new alias??? :smilelol

med_gallery_637_33_124414.jpg

Sorry, you opened it up for that one. :smilelol

So you're Chad's new #$%ch Ed? So is Billy your new alias??? :smilelol

Sorry, you opened it up for that one. :smilelol

QUOTE (1EvilC5 @ Aug 24 2008, 12:37 PM)

Sean, Phil was askin between Chad and Cherye. I was trying to make it look like Chad has some friends.

med_gallery_637_33_114041.jpg