• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Ed, I think I'll take a drive out to Chili's tonight, if it doesn't rain. I'll get out there around 7:oo. Mike

Ed, I think I'll take a drive out to Chili's tonight, if it doesn't rain. I'll get out there around 7:oo. Mike

:thumbs See ya there!!! :cheers

dont forget about all the freeway closures this weekend.

dont forget about all the freeway closures this weekend.

:thumbs Thanks for the "Heads up" I-17 looks to be ok, some restrictions on Sunday evening.....

Northbound Interstate 17 narrowed to one lane overnight between Pinnacle Peak and Happy Valley roads from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (August 11) for freeway widening. DETOUR: Slow down and be prepared to merge safely in the work zone. - ADOT

ADOT Weekend Closures & Restrictions on Valley Freeways 8/8-8/11

keep an eye out for a gold corvette there tonight. i am trying to convince myself into coming down tonight.

keep an eye out for a gold corvette there tonight. i am trying to convince myself into coming down tonight.

:thumbs Hope you can make it Brain!

Great to meet you Brian, had a great time too. Sorry I wimped out so early

....fag

and you forgot to finish off your Shirley Temple.

:D

wickedfastvette

Brian it was good to meet you and everybody else that showed up last night. Chad you and Mark just SHUT UP!!! :yesnod I'm gonna miss you guys next week. I will post some pics soon.

Had a god time last night and it was great meeting some new faces! :howdy Now where did those shots come from??? Tasty! :cheers

Had a god time last night and it was great meeting some new faces! :howdy Now where did those shots come from??? Tasty! :cheers

Ditto, it's a good location to get some of the people fromt the great white north down here. Let's keep it up.

Great to meet you Brian, had a great time too. Sorry I wimped out so early

....fag

and you forgot to finish off your Shirley Temple.

:D

Sorry Chad, I felt a draft blowing up my skirt and suddenly realized I forgot my underwear :blush:

Brian it was good to meet you and everybody else that showed up last night. Chad you and Mark just SHUT UP!!! :yesnod I'm gonna miss you guys next week. I will post some pics soon.

Thanks for backing me up, however, I don't recall you turning in a permission slip to the group to miss next week :toetap

wickedfastvette

Cale everything is on for this saturday, group has really grown since our first weekend, unfortunately I wont be there this weekend so I will miss the stories about your trip.

Looks like loads of fun. We keep being too busy to go but we'll make one day......

Andrew

Guest Sidewinder

:howdy

Is this still happening August 16th? I'm from louisiana and looking to meet up with other corvette owners to hang out with. Anyone can call me at 318-792-seventwo8two for anything related to this. I have lots of questions about the cars and area being from out of town. Thanks to all who help me out or call.

wickedfastvette
Is this still happening August 16th? I'm from louisiana and looking to meet up with other corvette owners to hang out with. Anyone can call me at 318-792-seventwo8two for anything related to this. I have lots of questions about the cars and area being from out of town. Thanks to all who help me out or call.

Yes it is still on for tonight, I have to miss tonight but you will have a lot of fun if you show up.