2nd Annual Run to the River 08

P51tj

Good to see you John, and a huge pat on the back for all the donated raffle items. Even the 476 coasters.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

Sorry we didn't see more of you John! I don't think I saw you or Karen once after we hit the Aquarius. Hope you had fun and it's good to see Karen will be paying for the trip. :lol

BTW, thanks again for the C2 diecast(s). I guess if I f one up I'll have a spare. THANKS!

As Arnold would say...I'll Be Back............

It was my pleasure........................it's nice to see family every so often!

Thanks Tim and Johnnie and all who donated prizes. I had a great time and was able to play Blackjack awhile longer thanks to the third place win of the 50/50 raffle. Sorry about those that got tickets...damn people with cell phones. :banghead Robert :burnout

Guest Sidewinder

THANKS for doing it again Tim and Johnnie we had a wicked sweet blast!!!! :cheers:flag

We had a Highway Patrol in our "line of cars" for a while going into Wickenburg but he didn't stop anyone.

The trip cost us a total of $30 after the Aquarius paid us :lol

Gen in the blue BMW had a great time as well.

I was on a roll all weekend. Won my own LPM shirt, hat and $125 at wikieup (donated shirt and hat back to raffle). Did well at the B/J table and hit $1200 on a slot machine. Tanya did very well on the tables also, she was winnin black chips like they were going out of style.

Let the countdown begin :yesnod

Good to see everybody again!!

I am sure there was at least one of you who ran 140 for me........Thank you velly much........ :banannarainbow::partygrnhat:

If you didn't see it then it never happened and you can't prove a thing. :disappearingninja:

THANKS for doing it again Tim and Johnnie we had a wicked sweet blast!!!! :cheers:flag

We had a Highway Patrol in our "line of cars" for a while going into Wickenburg but he didn't stop anyone.

I was on a roll all weekend. Won my own LPM shirt, hat and $125 at wikieup (donated shirt and hat back to raffle). Did well at the B/J table and hit $1200 on a slot machine. Tanya did very well on the tables also, she was winnin black chips like they were going out of style.

Where is the love? Next year we'll swap even up. 1 hour of BlackJack lessons = 1 hour of labor.

I got all of Phil's tranny fluid washed off the front of my car today. My baby's happy again.

Thanks T&J! We had a blast as usual.

We boned out on Monday afternoon and didn't see a single LEO all the way home. Phil, did you ever figure out why your car was puking up trans fluid?

Thanks T&J! We had a blast as usual.

We boned out on Monday afternoon and didn't see a single LEO all the way home. Phil, did you ever figure out why your car was puking up trans fluid?

Must have just been too full. No issues on the way back and the rear was clean when I got back to Phoenix. And, since there were no O-rings involved I figured it would be ok. :leaving

Now, the TPMS is a totally different story.

I filled all the tires to 30psi before we left. No issues on the way up at all. Left early Sun. morning and both pass. side tires were at 38 plus and both DS were at 22 or less. WTF? Went to a gas station to "fill" them and they were all right around 30 still. So, I got to drive all the way how with the stupid little tire light illuminated and the DIC flashing every minute "Low pressure LF", "High pressure RR" :banghead

Took it to Discount yesterday to get the chipped chrome wheels sent back and when they reset the TPMS on that side they were fine. WTF?

Guest Sidewinder

Where is the love? Next year we'll swap even up. 1 hour of BlackJack lessons = 1 hour of labor.

You got it!! :rockon2:

A Big Thx to all of you for your efforts in organizing the run. If anyone else won pizza coupons, they are doubled on Tuesdays. That is, one coupon gets you 2 free 14" pizzas. And the pizzas are great! :yeah:

A Big Thx to all of you for your efforts in organizing the run. If anyone else won pizza coupons, they are doubled on Tuesdays. That is, one coupon gets you 2 free 14" pizzas. And the pizzas are great! :yeah:

Wow, that's great. Glad you liked them.

Sorry Kathy and I didn't go .. perhaps next year :)

Sounds like a lot of fun for sure!!

-Frank an Kathy