2nd Annual Run to the River 08

P51tj

I realize that no one knows who we are. I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally have the opportunity to do so. Sounds like a great time and a good fun bunch of people. Thanks!

Like Eddie said ......... we were all newbies once. Everyone is welcome at ACE events. Glad to see you're coming along! I drive 2,500 miles for this event and even when I was a newbie I always felt at home and I haven't met everyone yet. Just a crazy bunch who you can hang your hat with anytime, anywhere. Glad you'll make it. HIM looks forward to meeting you all.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

Great, look at all the recent sign ups!!! I will get to the updates real soon...Friday I hope and I will be sending PM's soon also asking if you will be interested in the 50/50 and raffle (you know begging for $$$).

Keep it going folks!!!

Tim,

If you want something else to raffle to help out with $$$ I will bring one of the attached. They are worth $80.00 (not counting shipping). They're hot right now. Some members expressed interest in these in one of the ACE threads. Let me know today if you can before Karen takes up all the room..

John you have been much more than gracious with your present contribution, why don't you save that one for next year.

THX John!!

John you have been much more than gracious with your present contribution, why don't you save that one for next year.

THX John!!

Will do....just a thought.

My room is reserved and we are ready to go!

Ted, bring COWBELLS.............. :lol:lol:lol

Hello everyone,

Sorry we haven't posted lately...........but we are selling the '99 vert - AND HAVE PURCHASED A 50TH ANNIVERSARY 2003 Z06 (Torch Red of course!) with just over 8,000 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can die happy now!

No pictures yet, but we plan on coming up to Laughlin on Saturday to see everyone. Hopefully, we can finalize plans to have ya'all come thru Havasu and see us on your way back on Sunday. Are there any lunch plans or reservations that need to be made on Sunday?

Just let us know what we can do to help make this weekend better than ever!

Larry & Carol Rich

I realize that no one knows who we are. I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally have the opportunity to do so. Sounds like a great time and a good fun bunch of people. Thanks!

Well, we won't know who you are, til you show up!

People... IF you are going.... Reserve a room somewhere... anywhere .... TODAY...

Barrett Jackson is also going to be in town that weekend...

YIKES!

People... IF you are going.... Reserve a room somewhere... anywhere .... TODAY...

YIKES!

Poor thing. pete doesent let you out much does he?

let me show you .

CLICK ON ME TO SEE A MAP

there is 95mi difference from Las Vegas and laughland.

..its a damm good thing you are cute. because as a navagator you suck!

let me show you .

CLICK ON ME TO SEE A MAP

She must be hanging out with Dawg.............

YIKES!

let me show you .

CLICK ON ME TO SEE A MAP

ACTUALLY... Big Poppa and Pete and I are going to drive through to Vegas after the ACE events cuz I have never been...

SO ... WE are stayin close to Vegas... UNLIKE you.

nee nerr nee nerr nee nerrr...

Plus I'm no navigator, Thats what Verizon Wireless is for! HA!

I don't even know where Laughland is.... 95 miles from Vegas, but is it anywhere near Laughlin where you're staying?

and across the street from Spell checker up your A$$.

I was going to say that, but I know how "sensitive" you are about it. :smilelol

Hello everyone,

Sorry we haven't posted lately...........but we are selling the '99 vert - AND HAVE PURCHASED A 50TH ANNIVERSARY 2003 Z06 (Torch Red of course!) with just over 8,000 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!

No pictures yet, but we plan on coming up to Laughlin on Saturday to see everyone. Hopefully, we can finalize plans to have ya'all come thru Havasu and see us on your way back on Sunday. Are there any lunch plans or reservations that need to be made on Sunday?

Larry & Carol Rich

Congrats Larry & Carol!! No more leaky water on Carol's shoes. I'm sure you will miss it....glad to see the upgrade though!

M~

Hello everyone,

Larry & Carol Rich

Congrats Larry & Carol!! No more leaky water on Carol's shoes. I'm sure you will miss it....glad to see the upgrade though!

M~

:agree

LPM will be donating some items for the raffle like Dickie shirts, t-shirts, hats, and a couple free oil changes. We also got some really nice window decals done for those that wanna stick 'em on their rides. One of them has a carbon fiber background and looks sweet!

LPM will be donating some items for the raffle like Dickie shirts, t-shirts, hats, and a couple free oil changes. We also got some really nice window decals done for those that wanna stick 'em on their rides. One of them has a carbon fiber background and looks sweet!

Damn sweet...I want a decal!!!