• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

Phil, PM sent. What about ladies shirts?

I did not get the Ladies shirts this time. We do not seem to sell a lot of them and we end up with them in inventory.

I know Dianne is wanting a ladies shirt done, and now Kim, is there anyone else? If I get enough interest, I could see about ordering them specially for them.

Phil, PM sent. What about ladies shirts?

I did not get the Ladies shirts this time. We do not seem to sell a lot of them and we end up with them in inventory.

I know Dianne is wanting a ladies shirt done, and now Kim, is there anyone else? If I get enough interest, I could see about ordering them specially for them.

Phil if you get a ladies shirt made change one of mine to a ladies for Karen. Thanks

Kriste would take 2 [two] ladies large..

1 men's med if the ladies don't become available!!

Gotta look alike for the dinner gathering......

Ken

Phil: Did you decide if you were going to have the ladies shirts done? You know on these events if you have extra in your car, they always sell too. If you need to have more sold, I'll take two. Let us all know.

Thanks for your help.

Dianne

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering about the ladies shirts too???

Looks like we have 28 vettes going, unless we get a few last minute signup's we won't have as many as last year!!!

Phil, I think I have another medium and one large sold for you too in the ladies shirts. Four weeks to go. Can't wait. Phil, when you get a chance, please let us know.

Thanks. :banannarainbow:

Ok folks, only 1 week left in the group purchase price, after that the prise will raise to regular rates. Make your reservations today without delay! Make sure you are on the list on the first post cuz those are the names that will go into the hat for the FREE room. We will draw for the FREE room maybe at a Grand Opening or something like that in 2 weeks!!!

Lets go People!

I am going with my '70 Convertible.

My friend Chris is going with his yellow '70 Coupe and his wife Yvonne will be driving up her 2003 Spiral Grey Vert. It looks like we'll be going up on Saturday with the whole group.

I'd love to run with you Ted and take the 66 but Kim said if I do she's taking the C6, so I guess we're taking the C6. :lol

I'd love to run with you Ted and take the 66 but Kim said if I do she's taking the C6, so I guess we're taking the C6. :lol

You're not allowed to drive separately, or she's not allowed to drive the C6? :smilelol

You're not allowed to drive separately, or she's not allowed to drive the C6? :smilelol

She's only driven the C6 once when I needed her car for something. Not that she's not able, just doesn't care to. Besides I don't trust the 66 until I get to evaluate its mechanics a little more.

Please put Pete and I down for this, We will be in his Z of course ... we will tag along behind Big Poppa...

also Phil I would like a Large womans shirt or medium reg shirt and One Large shirt for Pete.

I know all the women have been wanting Ladies shirts for this event.

I have gathered all the names and started a separate thread. If your name is not there, please add it to the list.

Thanks,

Phil...

My Red Corvette
Attendees so far

Us (P51tj)

Jay and Dianne (Dianne)

Sean and Stacie (Bigfoot99)

Dave and Jenna (Eudlose)

Dwayne and Jammye (DesertDawg)

Phil and Lisa (1EvilC5)

Patrick and ??? (Patrick)

Rob and ??? (Robwuk)

John and Karen (jstrutt)

Mark and Tanya (Sidewinder)

Eddie and Kim (Eddie44)

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)

Rick and Jacki (Kwikvet)

Ed and Charlene (Banph)

Jim and Dianna (Jer)

Phil and ?Commander? (TexazC6)

Chad (ChadC)

Mike and ??? (1Jester)

Ron and Eva (roneva)

Chris and ??? (BigPoppa)

Richard and ??? (RGChallenger)

Bob and Linda (Blazinbob)

Tim and Judy (????)

Molly (Sniff)

Robert (Quiktrip)

Bob and Cindy (Black Beauty)

Ken(Kens06) and Chrissy(Sis)

Jen(Beamer1)

Cale "Yarborough" and Barb (c6speed)

Add George and Barb Kohl (My Red Corvette)

post-716-1222953740.jpg

My Red Corvette

I realize that no one knows who we are. I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally have the opportunity to do so. Sounds like a great time and a good fun bunch of people. Thanks!

I realize that no one knows who we are. I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally have the opportunity to do so. Sounds like a great time and a good fun bunch of people. Thanks!

We were all newbies once. Everyone is welcome at ACE events. Glad to see you're coming along!

BTW, I love the red on red! :thumbs