NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Can someone film us?

anmracing

Is anyone willing to film for us with our camcorder at Firebird tomorrow? I have Melissa taking digital pics at track side but if anyone is going to be hangin' out in the stands, I would like to get some action shots of how slow the GTO is......

I'm hoping to at least get into the 15's..... :rolleyes

Andrew

Is anyone willing to film for us with our camcorder at Firebird tomorrow? I have Melissa taking digital pics at track side but if anyone is going to be hangin' out in the stands, I would like to get some action shots of how slow the GTO is......

I'm hoping to at least get into the 15's..... :rolleyes

Andrew

It should run a 14.5 at least.

I don't know about filming -- post in the drag racing thread and ask there about who will have camcorders.

Cool.... We have a camcorder.. It's an old one, It uses tapes instead of DVD.. I'm still living in the 1900's..... :rolleyes

Be on the look out for a very slow '04 GTO... :)

I don't want to get my hopes up so I keep telling myself that if I make to the finish line I'll be doing good.....

:burnout:burnout

----------------------------- Finish line!!!!!

Andrew

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mark and I will have our camcorder (Hi-8) and will gladly film for you both. A little with my camcorder and of course, some with yours as well. No problemo!!!

Tanya

:P

Guest Sidewinder
Mark and I will have our camcorder (Hi-8) and will gladly film for you both. A little with my camcorder and of course, some with yours as well. No problemo!!!

Tanya

Duh! I just said that!!! :bang

Tanya

It's a classic example of that Venus and Mars thing again! :crazy

Mark says it in 5 words and it took the non blonde woman 29 words to say the same thing! :willy

Tanya

It's a classic example of that Venus and Mars thing again! :crazy

Mark says it in 5 words and it took the non blonde woman 29 words to say the same thing! :willy

Classic!!! :smilelol

Tanya

Now thats funny.... :lol

Andrew

BTW, thanks to both of you....