Sigh, I'm so wiped out!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sorry to rant, Im just so tired of school though. I am exhausted 24/7 anymore. I am trying to work 50 hours this week, take a training course at work to become Great Plains certified, attend class two nights a week for 4 hours a night (6pm to 10pm) Do about 25hours a week of homework, and I began my damn United Way campaign for Holsum this morning! (5 weeks of bliss on that part@$#%&(^!)

Not to mention, I am still trying to get that Sales job and no one has heard anything and they arent saying anything. I can't get the stupid 3 pt harnesses (shoulder section) (Retractor thingy) (POOR MARK, putting in so many damn wasted hours on these POS') to fit good in the car anywhere. (I gotta find time to take those back and have them swapped for the bolt-ins. Mark took my wheels to Fedex to the buyer this morning in Ohio, The internet quote was $59.03 to send them 4 day ground service. Mark calls me and tells me it was $117 to send them out! WTF!!!! Well, I sold the wheels for $125 + $50 for shipping. Do the MAth. The guy basically paid shipping and got the wheels for free! Sonuva!!!

Okay, so how do people do it? Work, raise kids, keep a clean house, play with the dogs and cats, and go to school? I know I just got back from a vacation, but seriously, I am just BEAT! Alright, time to end this rant....

I gotta go type up my F'n paper for class tomorrow night! LUCKY ME!!! WOOHOO~~~

Tanya

P.S. Thanks for the impromptu therapy session ACE!!!

Hopefully you make it through, Just think, only what? 40 more years and you can retire.... :banghead

Sorry, I hope this doesn't depress you more.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Okay, so how do people do it? Work, raise kids, keep a clean house, play with the dogs and cats, and go to school?

Don't ask me. I have trouble just keeping the bathroom clean.

Hang in there girl. It will all come together for you and yours soon. Always remember, Don't sweat the small stuff. Also a couple of shots of tequilla can't hurt!

Well lets see...

I work 16 hours a day 6-7 days a week from (3-4 different jobs) and go to school.

To keep the house clean, I have a maid service

Hang in there... There is an old proverb that applys

"How do you eat an elephant...

1 bite at a time"

Besides there is plenty of time for sleep when you are dead.

Okay, so how do people do it? Work, raise kids, keep a clean house, play with the dogs and cats, and go to school? I know I just got back from a vacation, but seriously, I am just BEAT! Alright, time to end this rant....

I don't know, ask Kelly. She takes care of all that stuff. :D

Kelly is going through the same thing. Taking two classes. She finally dropped Chemistry because the baby was making her so sick. Still taking a nursing 401 class. Also works her tail off at work. She's backed off the OT a little though.

Dogs take care of themselves. They've got an acre to walk around, we do take them on walks couple times a week and toss their squeakers around but thats it. They usually chase themselves around the house and play fight for half an hour each day in the evening.

As for the house being clean :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

OK, I'll bite...since I re-affirmed my position on the mean scale!

All you have stated, yet you take time to post :devil j/k :D

Been there done that..

Work 9pm - 7am .... class's at Central Arizona College 7:30am-11:30am ... Drive home 1 hr. Sleep 12:30-6:30, get up , out the door to drive back to work at 7:30pm - arrive 8:45 clock in at 9pm .... rinse repeat 4 days outa the week.

Did 2 semesters full time doing that bs..

Taken a lil time off this go round :)

Tanya-

What classes are you taking? Why make yourself crazy with so many hours at work? Remember to prioritize! ;)

25 hours of homework? Eeew! :ack

I sympathize and feel great that I'm all done and don't have to go back-unless I really want to. :crazy:crazy

Melissa

All you have stated, yet you take time to post :devil j/k :D

Hey Scratch-if Tanya's anything like me, she needs the homework diversion of posting via email or forums. It's the only thing that keeps you half sane! :banghead I suppose that may be relative. ;)

Melissa

Guest XLR8TNC5

All you have stated, yet you take time to post  :devil  j/k :D

Hey Scratch-if Tanya's anything like me, she needs the homework diversion of posting via email or forums. It's the only thing that keeps you half sane! :banghead I suppose that may be relative. ;)

Melissa

See ^^^ only another woman would understand... Thanks for the reassurance everyone.

Glad to hear Im not alone in this crazy feeling right now. I just remember being 20 years old and thinking. "Wow, where do I get all this time?" To now,Im 31 and thinking, "Holy shiott! Where am I gonna fit all this crap in?" lol.

It was a nice diversiont o come play in here for a short therapy session. I know I NEVER rant and rave much in here and I am barely one to be down in the dumps. (I am definitely blessed with a sense of humor and a laidback persona) Something I am VERY proud of, but geesh, how much more can a gal take? lol.

As usual, you all kick serious ass!

Thanks for the space.

Tanya

TEQUILA is calling my name. "Bartender, a round for the house!" :drinkers

All you have stated, yet you take time to post  :devil  j/k :D

Melissa

See ^^^ only another woman would understand... Thanks for the reassurance everyone.

Glad to hear Im not alone in this crazy feeling right now. I just remember being 20 years old and thinking. "Wow, where do I get all this time?" To now,Im 31 and thinking, "Holy shiott! Where am I gonna fit all this crap in?" lol.

It was a nice diversiont o come play in here for a short therapy session. I know I NEVER rant and rave much in here and I am barely one to be down in the dumps. (I am definitely blessed with a sense of humor and a laidback persona) Something I am VERY proud of, but geesh, how much more can a gal take? lol.

As usual, you all kick serious ass!

Thanks for the space.

Tanya

TEQUILA is calling my name. "Bartender, a round for the house!" :drinkers

I knew you would understand Tanya :jester drinks are on me :drinkers