I love this time of year

knkayotte

9pm and it's already down to 78 degrees. Time to open the doors and windows. 51 this morning. Probably get into the mid to upper 50's again.

Sure! Brag now. When you get snow we'll be :lol:lol

I was coming back from working out at 8:30 and it was still 95 degrees.

9pm and it's already down to 78 degrees. Time to open the doors and windows. 51 this morning. Probably get into the mid to upper 50's again.

Do we have a smilie that is giving the finger ???

How about this one ?? :angry

Sure! Brag now. When you get snow we'll be :lol:lol

I was coming back from working out at 8:30 and it was still 95 degrees.

What is this snow you speak of. We might get a flurry once or twice during the winter. That's about it. Melts by the afternoon.

This morning driving by the temperature sign in town, it read 46. Wonderful!! I wish we would get pounded with snow this year. Last year was nice though. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, it is hearing all of these low temps that are making me miss Colorado. I loved the cooler weather, the aspen trees turning colors, the smell of the maple leaves when they dropped, and the crunch of the leaves when you walked on them, and the breezy moutnain air comign down through the valley,....

Okay, I hate you guys....Keith and Kameron!!! :P

Tanya

Wow, it is hearing all of these low temps that are making me miss Colorado. I loved the cooler weather, the aspen trees turning colors, the smell of the maple leaves when they dropped, and the crunch of the leaves when you walked on them, and the breezy moutnain air comign down through the valley,....

Okay, I hate you guys....Keith and Kameron!!! :P

Tanya

I'm sure you don't miss the freaken really cold weather they have up there. Jan. and Feb. in Maine we'd see negative temps on a regular basis. Could never move back there.

Sooooo, when are you low landers coming up to the high country to see the changing leaves?

when is they going to change?

This weekend is booked. Maybe next weekend ?