Air intake system

CZYDMND

Hey any suggestions on a air intake sytem..

can I do a filter without mass air flow sensor and throttle body upgrade or do they need to be done at the same time..

I want to do all I was wondering if I can one by one...... :unsure

I did a Blackwing on my old 99 and it was a good upgrade with a GHL catback system. I woke the car up.

The other items would also help.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

touching the MAF is a BAD idea!!! and Throttle body wont do much unless you have a cam, which then it gives about 4 horsepower... get the Blackwing intake as its easiest to tune for, then look into a set of LGM longtubes and your choice of exhaust! after that cam time!

get the Blackwing intake as its easiest to tune for

Who sells the blackwing..... Do you carry that what's your price...

Guest AZ Power & Sound
get the Blackwing intake as its easiest to tune for

Who sells the blackwing..... Do you carry that what's your price...

$219 for ACE members :)

add $30 for install

10006.jpg

Blackwing! :thumbs

It was the best mod I did. I did Borla Stingers and then the Blackwing and wish I'd have done the Blackwing first. Definite SOTP difference!

Dan C. was VERY pleased with the Vara Ram air intake system we installed on his car.

To me, it would be the only one I would get if I had a C5. It's the only one that I have seen that is a TRUE cold air / ram air intake. Everything else is either a new style air filter and that was about it. I have never heard any complaints about the Blackwing, but I would personally go with the Vara Ram instead.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have no complaints about my HALTECH STINGER system. You can find those on CF from members for sale all the time. Along with the Blackwings. The Blackwings are good too though.

Tanya

I have no complaints about my HALTECH STINGER system. You can find those on CF from members for sale all the time. Along with the Blackwings. The Blackwings are good too though.

Tanya

:agree