Since Phil is the new mod for the members forum

Togo

trying to increase the turnouts of our cruises/events/gatherings from both the new and old members whom we haevn't seen in years, or never seen?

just a thought - perhaps this thread would serve as a "why haven't you come out ever/ in a long time" thread? :toetap

I will try and make something happen along those lines.

I think the a hand full of the latest members that have joined have shown great interest.

RONEVA

ANMRacing (should count as 2)

DonBecker

C5BlackVette

92ZR1Wannabe

Harris

This could be the start of something big :D

I will try and make something happen along those lines.

I think the a hand full of the latest members that have joined have shown great interest.

RONEVA

ANMRacing (should count as 2)

DonBecker

C5BlackVette

92ZR1Wannabe

Harris

This could be the start of something big :D

well if i'm not mistaken phil, 4 of those 6 were on this last cruise to show low!

:-)

Oh sure, rub it in..... :P

We WILL be at the Friday Night Drags.....

:burnout:burnout

I'm takin' Saturday off for that..... It's better than a "hooha two for Tuesdays". Yes, too much tv for AnM....

Can't wait to meet everyone....

Andrew

I've been think of the last and forgotten members,

Here's what will get some of them back, and some new members too.

Back in teh beginning, I used to watch the C3 section for any new AZ members. I would send them an IM and invite them to join our email list.(its all we had back then). It netted a few new members every now and then...

So you C5 and C4 people start watching your respective sections for any AZ people, and invite them to visit our forum.

Also, you need to sort of mentor the ones that register and try to answer any questions, and invite them to the next event...

It never hurts to try... :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble

Found two potential new members. One of the guys in my DeLorean club recently got an '85, and a guy I work with has a C3 ('73 I believe) that's inop, but he has a nice black 4th gen Z28. Both have been more than invited to join us.

I've been think of the last and forgotten members,

Here's what will get some of them back, and some new members too.

Back in teh beginning, I used to watch the C3 section for any new AZ members. I would send them an IM and invite them to join our email list.(its all we had back then). It netted a few new members every now and then...

So you C5 and C4 people start watching your respective sections for any AZ people, and invite them to visit our forum.

Also, you need to sort of mentor the ones that register and try to answer any questions, and invite them to the next event...

It never hurts to try... :thumbs

i don't spend any time on CF unless i'm looking for tech stuff anymore - i guess i could start spending a little more time there to net a few more members!

:burnout

I lied?. I?m not taking Saturday off so we might end up leaving a little early but we will be there?.. I?ll tell Melissa to keep her eye open on that other Vette site. She?s on there a lot. When she?s suppose to be ?working??.

:P

Andrew