Show Low Cruise

CZYDMND

Did everyone have Fun on the trip.......I hope so, I wish I was there with ya.....

No Tickets Right....... :burnout

Still whatching The RED head........ :willy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• CZYDMND

• knkayotte

Had a blast, missed BS'ing with you all. Ears are slowly decompressing. Wish I could of talked more to the new folks.

Prayers to those hurt at the motorcycle accident. Mark and Tanya thanks for stopping and to everybody else for holding up at the rest stop. :angel

Take care all, KnK

We too had a great time. Sorry we didn't stop in Payson. Our #3 son (the baby) left for school in Chicago today. As we we're coming down from Heber he called like 6 times and each time we lost service. The wife was pretty anxious to get home where we could get a decent call. Again, Sorry!

Nice to see so many new folks. Hope you all had as good a time as we did. :thumbs

I have never had so much fun. We made it home around 7pm..... both of us completely exhausted.

TOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

we need to get a picture thread going.

Im going to get some new brake pads / rotors and new fluid before the next big run.

And you can count on seeing alot more of me and nancy at the ACE events.. (I think i got her hooked) :)

Time for some ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

very glad you and Nancy both had a lot of fun and sun.

ALL of our events are fun, but some cruises are better than others. That is one of the best in Arizona.

Hope to see both of you out again at a future event, after you get the brakes fixed. ;)

What a great run, sorry I couldn't stay for lunch, had an appointment I had to keep. Very nice group of people, had a great time and plan to make more events!

Thanks again, Gary.

Run em like you stole em??

Bro, this was a very well controlled outing for this group!!!!!!!!!!

No one even started playing until the last two legs.

A little bit of fun from Heber to Payson and more aggresive from the torn down McDonalds to Split window!!

I had a blast and seeing all the new faces was great!!

I was the fat guy with hair in the black Z!!

I KNOW if I was driving, I would have at least one ticket!!

Thanks Dan!!!

Ken

Guest Sidewinder

A little bit of fun from Heber to Payson and more aggresive from the torn down McDonalds to Split window!!

Thanks Dan!!!

Ken

"James (clap clap) Bring the car around" :smilelol:smilelol

3,503 lbs of trouble

Thanks Dan!!!

Making a Z06 perform is like a drug. I'm damn lucky I didn't get a ticket! Again, thank you Ken. It was a blast!

PS - I left my cell phone in your Vette :banghead Sent you a PM.

3,503 lbs of trouble
"James (clap clap) Bring the car around" :smilelol  :smilelol

:huh

"Ken!!"

(CLAP CLAP!!)

"Bring my cell phone back."

rolleyes5.gif:leaving

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Sorry I missed it guys! Previous engagement with another customer... I really wanted to come though! Anything planned for next week/weekend?

Yep, we made it. :ack

Total miles added to the vette today.... 597

Showlow to Holbrook, is a straight 40 mile nothing road, from Holbrook to Flagstaff is another 88 miles of..... Yep, you guessed it, NOTHING!!!

Flat open straight boring...

The kid is doing good, we had a nice dinner, and visit, then hopped in the vette to get home... At 11:30 pm.

So how did all you short haul drivers do???? :lol:lol:lol

Short haul drivers? 597 miles is a nice start.

Remember - I did 6 days of 600+ miles each this summer in my C3, and I don't have cruise control either. And you know by now that Holbrook was the last place that I had power steering as well.

Nice to hear that you made it back ok.

Sorry I missed it guys! Previous engagement with another customer... I really wanted to come though! Anything planned for next week/weekend?

Next thing on the schedule is Firebird on Sept 30th.

Gates open at 6:00, racing starts at 7:00. I recommend you be there by 5:30 - 5:40 ish to get in, get teched and get a good pit spot marked out for you.

Thanks Dan!!!

Ken

"James (clap clap) Bring the car around" :smilelol:smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

Can't wait to see all the pic's.......And I'm very excited to bring my C5 out and meet everyone... :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

All I can say, is yes, Mark and I had a great time on this cruise. We always have a great time, but this one was so much better as far as the group cohesion and the cruising all together. Yeah, a few of us ran ahead and did our thing a few times, but we all got right back together, no one got left behind and we all had a blast!

I just could not believe how awesome my car was handling through the turns just by adding the front and rear sway bars. It was amazing!!! Going through some of those turns at 100-110mph when they were posted 60-65mph was totally (EXHILIRATING!)

Definitely a GREAT time and Split Window ended up being very nice. Ron and Eva, you two are a very nice couple and a lot of fun. Thanks for being such good sports! Now get that third light fixed! :D

Tanya