SHE's ALIVE!

knkayotte

SHE'S ALIVE!

Got her started today, purrs like a kitten. Engine is quieter then my LS1 motor!

Had to redo some wiring around the solenoid, accessories came back online after the rewire. Found out they rigged a push start starter. Mufflers are waaaaaay to quiet. Have to change those out.

Man, I?m psyched. :party

Link to what the heck I'm talking about: New to me 72 Vette

Keith

Nice job.....Another baby on the road.....    :burnout

Not yet, once I got it started the Brake Pedal went right to the floor. I'm not seeing any leaks. Guessing it the booster. I'll bleed the brakes real quick to make sure their is no air in the system.

Keith

You'll get her there.....she a oldie but a goodie....keep on going..... how many times have you been to the auto store...:banghead

how many times have you been to the auto store...:banghead

:lol 3, that was just to rewire the starter solenoid.

Nice....I used to have a 76 silverado all restored and when i would fix something I would have to go about 3 to 5 times b4 i got it done...... :crazy

good luck can't wait to see her.... :wub

No brakes -- you could cruise with Dan C. and Chris.

and as far as the mufflers are concerned -- ditch them. There is no need for that crap. A nice dual exhaust system straight out the back or a pair of sidepipes is all ya need.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awww sweet Keith! Congrats on getting it started. Im happy for ya. You definitely will have your hands full with that project. How fun though!

Can't wait to check it out soon.

Tanya