"VAD" Vettes After Dark 4/26/08 @ 6PM - Pete & Christine's House

Christine

YES THIS IS A DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE INVITED, NOT JUST TUCSON FOLK! :partydance:

Hey Everyone!

Pete and I decided to Host the next VAD at our place!

Vettes After Dark for the 26th of April will be held @ Pete & Christine's new pad! Located @ 7071 W. Kamelik Place Tucson, AZ 85743.

Just off I-10 @ Cortaro, head west on Cortaro to Silverbell. Turn Right (North) to Somerton Drive and go right (1st street after Wade) take 1st left onto Cantora Way. The 4th street down on your Right is Kamelik Place!

OR you can just Google it!

Please post up if you are attending so we buy enough food and so we can make arrangements with our neighbors for you to park freely! (we live in a culdesac)

Pete and I are hosting so we will provide the following:

Hot Dogs/Hamburgers

Buns

Coleslaw

Pasta Salad

Baked Beans

Tomato & Cucumber Salad

Condiments

We do need a volunteer or two to bring a few chairs (depending on the attendance).

*I may even make a White Sangria for the Ladies (If your not driving of course!)*

Pete's Birthday is also that week (April 21st) so I will also have a very yummy Cake to serve!

Hope to see you then!

Attending So Far:

Pete & Christine

Ken & Kacee (Christine's Dad! whoo hoo party time!!)

Loren & Kate (Christine's Boss)

Pete's Work Friends

Greg & Susan (Jester)

Mike & Susie (7)

Duane & Maria (CorvetteGrammy)

Chuck (Racingchester)

Austin & Mona (Austin)

Ed (Bluegoose)

Mick & Karen (ThisLdo)

Bob & Avon (lovinglife)

Rich and Esther (YumaRich)

Janie & Malcolm (RojoSi5)

Duane (Dewey)

Keith (c3keith)

I'll have to get back to you on this one. My birthday is the 27th so it would be really cool to attend. Have to check with the wife to see if she has planned anything. :thumbs

I'll have to get back to you on this one. My birthday is the 27th so it would be really cool to attend. Have to check with the wife to see if she has planned anything. :thumbs

So did you get permission yet?!

So did you get permission yet?!

Still working it. Gotta see about kid watchers and all...and if she's trying to do anything for my b-day instead.

I'll let you know before the end of the week. :thumbs

I tried to figure out a way to make it, but so far it doesn't look good... :ken:

Sorry, gotta work...... Otherwise we would love to come down to the Old Pueblo....

Andrew