• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Big Poppa

• jagoff

• Marana Rich

Thanks for the invite...but I'm out of town.....Chi Town yesterday, Indianapolis today, Lewisville by saturday, home by sunday.

Amarillo by mornin?

Yea but we are having soft tacos and quesadillas for dinner tonight if you want to join us?!

You sure you got enough food to feed da fat man?

I talked to Pete earlier, I figure I'll be by around 6-ish, maybe a bit earlier...

You sure you got enough food to feed da fat man?

I talked to Pee earlier, I figure I'll be by around 6-ish, maybe a bit earlier...

of course...no man (or woman) leaves this house hungry, not on my watch!!

Thanks for your most gracious invitation. I'd be all over this if it wasn't for the fact I'll be working during that time. I hope you get more responses to what is sure to be a great time! :)

Guest lovinglife

You can put Avon and I down for this VAD, you know we attend all the events here in Tucson. Tell us what to bring. It has been a busy 2 weeks as for I had surgery and was out for 2 weeks. Sorry for the late imput. 6 PM it is!

Y'all can look forward to some good cookin... Had soft tacos a`la Christine tonight. Yummie yum yums...

You can put Avon and I down for this VAD, you know we attend all the events here in Tucson. Tell us what to bring. It has been a busy 2 weeks as for I had surgery and was out for 2 weeks. Sorry for the late imput. 6 PM it is!

You're definately on the list...NOW this is going to be a good event!

Y'all can look forward to some good cookin... Had soft tacos a`la Christine tonight. Yummie yum yums...

Whoa whoa whoa...don't boost these people for high expectations buddy...I am only 1 woman! lol.

Thanks Chris...

Marana Rich

Okay folks, sign YumaRich and Esther up, RojoSi5 (Janie & Malcolm) also will be attending from Yuma.

Just cause I think there will be lots of food......it will be worth the gas money (and overnight lodging). Any thoughts on a ACE sunday breakfast to send us on our merry way back to Yuma?

Count me in.

Also, I convinced c3keith to come along.

Anything on the need to bring list???

Also, what time is this shindig starting up?

Count me in.

Also, I convinced c3keith to come along.

Anything on the need to bring list???

Also, what time is this shindig starting up?

You are on the list!

No need to bring anything, I just went shopping...pretty sure I have everything covered and then some...

This really sounded like a great time pete and christine and had it been a different weekend I would have loved to drag the wife out to your place but with tomarrow being my b-day and the wife going through the trouble of getting my mom to take all three kids for the night and a newly cleaned spa warming up.......well need I say any more. Hope you all have a great time though!

Is there any last minute things needed?

nope were good thanks..

JMartin, dude, no worries, Happy Birthday. Enjoy the hot tub. :partyspin:

:howdy Hi Pete & Christine :howdy

Thanks for a great time tonight Susan and I both enjoyed the night with you guy's and congrats on your new home it's beautiful. We will see you guys soon.

Greg & Sue

So where's the pictures of all the Vettes sacked up down the street? I had to miss the party, don't deny me this....

So where's the pictures of all the Vettes sacked up down the street? I had to miss the party, don't deny me this....

You have to wait until Rich gets back to Yuma

Thanks for the great food and fun and the opportunity to see Ken the supper chef in action! See you both soon.

Mike and Susie :ACE:

:howdy Hi Pete & Christine :howdy

Thanks for a great time tonight Susan and I both enjoyed the night with you guy's and congrats on your new home it's beautiful. We will see you guys soon.

Greg & Sue

It was our pleasure! Thank you for the compliments on the house, we enjoy it. I hope you had a good time in your yard today!

Hey Chris, sorry Pete's camera is dead so it's up to YumaRich to produce his snappy pictures!

Thanks for the great food and fun and the opportunity to see Ken the supper chef in action! See you both soon.

Mike and Susie :ACE:

We had a blast! My dad loves to "man" the grill, plus he was our entertainment for the night!

Guest c3keith

Here a couple pictures until they all get up. I had a great time. Also, attached is an updated picture of my motor...almost complete.

post-864-1209351231.jpg

post-864-1209351265.jpg

post-864-1209351280.jpg

post-864-1209351300.jpg

post-864-1209351319.jpg