"VAD" Vettes After Dark 4/26/08 @ 6PM - Pete & Christine's House

Christine

Hey Everyone! announcement.gif

Pete and I decided to Host the next VAD at our place! yay.gif

Vettes After Dark for the 26th of April will be held @ Pete & Christine's new pad! Located @ 7071 W. Kamelik Place Tucson, AZ 85743.

Just off I-10 @ Cortaro, head west on Cortaro to Silverbell. Turn Right (North) to Somerton Drive and go right (1st street after Wade) take 1st left onto Cantora Way. The 4th street down on your Right is Kamelik Place!

OR you can just Google it! wosschilder40.gif

Please post up if you are attending so we buy enough food and so we can make arrangements with our neighbors for you to park freely! (we live in a culdesac)

Attending So Far:

Pete & Christine

Ken & Kacee (Christine's Dad! whoo hoo party time!!)

Loren & Kate (Christine's Boss)

Pete's Work Friends

Greg & Susan (Jester)

Mike & Susie (7)

Duane & Maria (CorvetteGrammy)

Chuck (Racingchester)

Austin & Mona (Austin)

Ed (Bluegoose)

Mick & Karen (ThisLdo)

Bob & Avon (lovinglife)

Rich and Esther (YumaRich)

Janie & Malcolm (RojoSi5)

Duane (Dewey)

Keith (c3keith)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Big Poppa

• jagoff

• Marana Rich

I'm fairly sure that I'm travelling that weekend, but at the very least I'll donate a bottle of BBQ sauce straight from TX. I'll see what I can do about being there and letcha know. At the moment though I think I'm out.

I'm fairly sure that I'm travelling that weekend, but at the very least I'll donate a bottle of BBQ sauce straight from TX. I'll see what I can do about being there and letcha know. At the moment though I think I'm out.

How RUDE! Chris we expected you of anyone to be there!

LOL.

But Seriously, Let us know...Pete is taking the whole week off for his birthday so even if you come visit before then maybe he will forgive you.

Well, I'll bring my knee pads...

I'll be gone the 18th through the 23rd, and then the 26th through the 30th as it sits now. That Tursday or Friday would probably work. Wouldn't wanna miss the week long party....

Yo' Christine and Pete!!!! I gotcha' on the calendar! This looks like tons of fun!!!!

Andrew

Yo' Christine and Pete!!!! I gotcha' on the calendar! This looks like tons of fun!!!!

Andrew

SWEET!!!!!!! Thanks! :black vette: Ill have forza 2 probably going on the gaming big screen and tv on the other. im sure it will be a ton of fun.

CorvetteGrammy

Hi Christine..Thanks for doing this event.....Duane and I plan to be there, God willing ....I see you already have two volunteers for sodas and chip but if you need more or anything else, please let me know...Maria :partygrnhat:

Darn, I'm bummed. I'll be out of town running the Big Bend Open Road Race.

Have fun and catch you next time!

Malcolm

We won't be making it. Stacie's Rattlers game got moved to next Saturday, so I'll have the kids.

Thanks for the invite anyway. :thumbs

We won't be making it. Stacie's Rattlers game got moved to next Saturday, so I'll have the kids.

Thanks for the invite anyway. :thumbs

thanks for trying dude! maybe next time.

Hey Pete... Just picked up the big ol bottle of BBQ sauce fer da party. I'll get it to you this week when I get back, and maybe help your non tool havin ass get those bars in too...

EDIT...

Wait... You still have my tools!!! You might just get it done on yer own. Yer gonna need an 18mm wrench if I remember right, and I didn't leave you one of those. So there. Nah.

Plan on me coming.......See yah... Chuck. need me to bring anything????/

Awesome!

I was starting to think that no one liked us!!

LOL.

Chuck just bring yourself I am pretty sure we have everything else covered. :thumbs

Hey Pete... Just picked up the big ol bottle of BBQ sauce fer da party. I'll get it to you this week when I get back, and maybe help your non tool havin ass get those bars in too...

EDIT...

Wait... You still have my tools!!! You might just get it done on yer own. Yer gonna need an 18mm wrench if I remember right, and I didn't leave you one of those. So there. Nah.

SAWEET!!! maybe we can figger out an easier way to continue lowering the front end while were under there....... :partyspin:

Plan on me coming.......See yah... Chuck. need me to bring anything????/

see you here Chuck!

I'm not feeling the love here people! Where are all the tucson folks?!?!

Hi Christine,

I know Austin has not posted yet but I will drag him and Mona with me. I am not sure why there are not more people signed up :banghead do you want me to send out another email :cfdeadagain

Hi Christine,

I know Austin has not posted yet but I will drag him and Mona with me. I am not sure why there are not more people signed up :banghead do you want me to send out another email :cfdeadagain

That would be sweet. Honestly i dont know why there arent more people comming.. its a saturday night... its going to be fun. were buying a grill this week, a brandy new one, so thats not a problem anymore. its in a great neighborhood! thanks Greg dude we really appreciate your help.

The calendar is clear. I'll be making it over to help in the celebrations. Do you still need anything to complete the food and/or drink requirements????

See ya'all Saturday night. Ed

The calendar is clear. I'll be making it over to help in the celebrations. Do you still need anything to complete the food and/or drink requirements????

See ya'all Saturday night. Ed

as long as the people already bringing stuff hold up their end, we should be ok! see you on saturday!