What is Shifty listening to?

JLMounce

A music thread (as I'm something of an audiophile) What are you listening to this very instant? Seal - Dumb

"Hold me now" by the Thompson twins. Flame on!!!!

Guest Kens06

Theory of a Dead Man--So Happy No Surprise is another good one. This guy has issues with women!! It's on youtube and the lyrics are great!! Ken

Spike TV, Speed channel, ESPN.

Sports, cars, or "guy" movies. :lol

Doing all that RIGHT now??? :toetap

Spike TV, Speed channel, ESPN.

Sports, cars, or "guy" movies. :lol

Doing all that RIGHT now??? :toetap

It's called "Channel Surfing" :smilelol

Robert and Elizabeth

Good Morning Arizona Saturday..... just listening to it in the background. Oh, and Robert's snoring. :P

Guest 1FASTC4

My wife yappin' :smilelol

:lol

In world war two, anti-aircraft fire was often referred to as ack-ack or just ack. In the world war II flight sim I play online, spousal interference(yapping, nagging) is referred to as wife-ack. Sadly for me, Stacy caught on to what that means so any comments I make about wife-ack are usually met with a cuff to the back of my head.

Listening one ear for my business line and one ear in the house for my kids.(their aunt is over here, watching them)

Pete in the family room playing Forza 2 on xbox360 ... All I hear is acceleration then tires squealing. Its great.

Thats cool as long as Pete doesnt reply that he is listening to wife-ack! :lol Ive got some baby one more time rocking on by Britney Spears

Pete in the family room playing Forza 2 on xbox360 ... All I hear is acceleration then tires squealing. Its great.

I was listening to my own tires "squeal"...oh that and my youngest daughter giggle about it. :3gears:

• 3 weeks later...

Lowrider by War Take a little trip Take a little trip Take a little trip and see Take a little trip Take a little trip Take a little trip with me