The EBAY SCORE! WOOT! Exhaust

92ZR1Wannabe

Just landed a hellava deal and thought i would share.

Hooker ceramic coated headers, Corsa catback, and off road connecting pipes (not sure what these are called on the vettes). All in nice shape.

$700 bucks.

Sold the car with the stock exhaust , ebay'd the good stuff to me :)

I was looking at that same exact catback / header combo , but damn $$$$$ new. Headers go for $450 uncoated , and we all know the corsa system runs $900-$1000.

Anyway , just excited , wanted to share the news :)

so does that mean you have an extra set of headers? i swore you said you already had a pair to install!

and NO, i'm not asking for personal "gain" i'm actually getting ready to sell my car!

so does that mean you have an extra set of headers? i swore you said you already had a pair to install!

and NO, i'm not asking for personal "gain" i'm actually getting ready to sell my car!

No but i do have a extra set of injectors laying around. I think i remember you saying you needed yours repaired / replaced?

oooh - tempting - i'm gonna get my brakes fixed and then get the car washed and waxed up if i can get a hold of the guy that phil used a while back, then it's off to the auto trader! :D

i may just leave the injector problem for the new owners - they won't know! :leaving

3,503 lbs of trouble
oooh - tempting - i'm gonna get my brakes fixed and then get the car washed and waxed up if i can get a hold of the guy that phil used a while back, then it's off to the auto trader! :D

i may just leave the injector problem for the new owners - they won't know! :leaving

They will find out when you tell them they should join this forum.

oooh - tempting - i'm gonna get my brakes fixed and then get the car washed and waxed up if i can get a hold of the guy that phil used a while back, then it's off to the auto trader!  :D

oh and thanks for quoting me, i can't even go back and delete my posts! :ack

oooh - tempting - i'm gonna get my brakes fixed and then get the car washed and waxed up if i can get a hold of the guy that phil used a while back, then it's off to the auto trader!  :D

oh and thanks for quoting me, i can't even go back and delete my posts! :ack

OWNED!!