I have just found the ultimate add on to my

Togo

I am half tempted to buy this and install it on your car.

I'd contribute to that! :rolf:rolf

I am half tempted to buy this and install it on your car.

I'd contribute to that! :rolf:rolf

OK -- you owe me $13.00.

Message from the Seller (ubuyweship!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bseery,

Thank you for your purchase of ADD TURBO SOUNDZ! DODGE NEON 95-99-00-02-04-05-06 srt 4 with eBay item #7997996552. I appreciate your business!

Regards,

ubuyweship!

ubuy_weship@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

We need instal pics..... :P

I know this is an old post but it is pretty funny so I thought I would bump it.....

Andrew

We need instal pics.....  :P

I know this is an old post but it is pretty funny so I thought I would bump it.....

Andrew

it mahy be old and it may be funny - but the install has not yet been done - perhaps we should do it before the drags? :D but since it is the weekend before, it might not be possible - bryan, what tools are necessary? i'll come out on friday if i can, i might be working - perhaps i and some of the other members who won't be racing can install it at the track! :lol

the think i wonder is this - i may have to remove it for emissions testing, to allow the probe to be inserted into the pipes!

Just need a wrench for the rocknut. It slips in side the pipe and has a bolt and rocknut to hold it from sliding further in.

I will post the directions later. Right now I need to go get the slicks mounted for the Vega.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Just need a wrench for the rocknut.  It slips in side the pipe and has a bolt and rocknut to hold it from sliding further in. 

I will post the directions later.  Right now I need to go get the slicks mounted for the Vega.

vito1.jpg

You need a wrench for the rocknut?"

Just need a wrench for the rocknut.  It slips in side the pipe and has a bolt and rocknut to hold it from sliding further in. 

I will post the directions later.  Right now I need to go get the slicks mounted for the Vega.

vito1.jpg

You need a wrench for the rocknut?"

no joke dan - that's actually what the directions say!!!! :smilelol

installation instructions look a bit puzzling - i wonder how this will work on my car with the 2 outlest in one pipe thing!

installation instructions look a bit puzzling - i wonder how this will work on my car with the 2 outlest in one pipe thing!

You might have to buy 3 more.