ACE Cards

chevyguy1969

Where do we get the Ace cards that hear people are putting on windshields? Do we have a print shop that we can purchase these at, it would make so much easier to have these to hand out at the car shows when someone ask me about ACE.

Or print your own supply, as needed. I have a simple graphics program that I use to print up business cards, etc....works great for the ACE playing cards I hand out. :burnout2

and on the back:

Or print your own supply, as needed. I have a simple graphics program that I use to print up business cards, etc....works great for the ACE playing cards I hand out. :burnout2

and on the back:

Those are sweet dean, I'd like some of those!

Those are sweet dean, I'd like some of those!

Let me clarify...I did not "make" those images, I think Dawg did. I saved them from an old thread here, and I simply reprint them as cards to hand out. I reposted the images so you all could do the same, your basic Windows Photo Print Wizard will let you do the same....right click, save as, and you can do whatever changes you want yourself.

I change it up sometimes, and I'll print a 'deck' of cards with the 'Ace' of Spades from above and the old ACE logo on the reverse:

To bad the C2 isn't in porportion to the C5...

Here is the original from the home page

banner.jpg

And here are a couple of others for you guys to print if you want.

ACE-1.jpg

Logo%201.jpg

And a huge version.

test9c.jpg