new here

Ruckus99ss

Hey my name is Jeffrey, I\'m from ny but am stationed down here at Luke AFB. I found a buiness card i was given at the Toys 4 Tot after talking to a someone from this site for a while. They had a new sunset orange vert and was talking to them about detailing etc. I do not own a vette, but run the same engine as many of you here on this site. I have a 1999 Camaro SS in pewter. It was the first year the pewter color made its way from the vette to camaro. My car doesnt have much done just a 3000 stall, long tubes, true duals, a ported stock t/b, and a lid. Car put down 323/330 to the wheels and on a 100 shot it put down 413/450 to the tire on a very rich pull (af 10.3-10.5). I fixed the a/f and its dead set at 11.5 and it put down 428 but couldnt get a tq reading due to interference on most of my graphs due to aftermarket wires

couple pics of the car, some poeple might recognize the car from car shows, the track, or places like 83rd and beardsley. I know from looking around the site i notice a few

hdrjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

johnny_rockets.jpg

DSC_00810001JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

2288159304_5d5dda31a4_b.jpg

2288158178_1d41e674d6_b.jpg

DSC_00080006JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

as you can tell like taking pics

edit just noticed in the next grouping there was a members section not sure if it should have went there or not. If it did sorry mods

Great pictures and thanks for sharing them with us.

Hope to see you out at events in the near future.

I also moved your post to the members area, you originally posted in Corvette General.

Phil... :devil

:howdy from Just South of the North Pole (Canada) and Just a few seconds North of Montana . . . . . . .

Please post a picture of your Corvette and be sure to become familiar with the complete ACE site including the Events Section. Don't be shy. If you need any help using the ACE Forum just ask any Forum Moderator or Administrator . . . . . they'd be happy to help you out. Be sure to put your mark on the ACE MAP and tell us how you heard about ACE by Clicking Here

Nice pics even if Chad likes them.

John (jstrutt) :crazy

Welcome aboard...you don't own a vette, but since you're here at Luke you can't be all bad. :lol (Retired as of 1 Oct last year)

We are pretty close in numbers and set-up. My '99 put down 323/337 and I have not yet dyno'd her with the N2O. Have the 100 shot in now, with 125 and 150 waiting in the wings, but need DR's first.

:howdy:flag

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert.

Nice pictures, especially the night time garage.

What up Ruk! It's Mike car looks good! Hey tell Buthead i still have his helmet!

lol i will havent talked to him since last time i went to the track but when i see him next i will. When you heading out to the track next? I'm heading out for the club day on the 9th. Pala verde will be up there and a fair amount of other guys are heading out there that i know. Last club day prep was good.

Guest Z01Mike
What up Ruk! It's Mike car looks good! Hey tell Buthead i still have his helmet!

lol i will havent talked to him since last time i went to the track but when i see him next i will. When you heading out to the track next? I'm heading out for the club day on the 9th. Pala verde will be up there and a fair amount of other guys are heading out there that i know. Last club day prep was good.

going tomorrow!