Replacing a 9v battery at 1am..

ChadC

What happened??? I thought 5 lb sledge hammers were used to fix things..... Hahahahahaha

He did fix it. I'll bet it doesn't chirp any more :lol :lol

too bad it was 120v powered detector. Why are these things design to kill the battery at 100am instead of during the day?

.. just does not feel right.

IMGP0088.jpg

Some of the service guys might know the reference when I call you Primitive Pete.

Movie Linky

We used to have to sit through that movie once a year and anytime 'remedial' training was in order.

Your tax dollars at work.....

Edit: Guess the movie link is down, sorry.

He did fix it. I'll bet it doesn't chirp any more :lol :lol

ding ding ding....

it not like its obvious the one that needs attation. it does need a ladder. The dogs are freaked out and want to hide underneath my skin. Im tired, and getting pissed. the SOB still chipred after the battery was removed, and it was disconnected.

it felt goooooood to use a sledge.

I just replaced the batts in all of mine. I found they wouldn't shut up until I ran them through a test cycle. I didn't think of the sledge... very effective.

Been there done that....but I came home to it one evening with the whole house going nuts. :lol

But lucky for me I didn't use your method of quieting them down and mine are all good now. :lol

too bad it was 120v powered detector. Why are these things design to kill the battery at 100am instead of during the day?

Sorry Scratch but, they are nade to go off at 1am so you can get up to see if the place is on fire. That way Firefighters

don't have to get out of their beds at the station. :lol:lol:lol

Sorry Scratch but, they are nade to go off at 1am so you can get up to see if the place is on fire. That way Firefighters

Oh, I couldn't count the times :lol

We once went on one, a fairly newer home, somebody installed one, in between the kitchen ceiling and under the master bedroom floor (2-story house) :huh

Oh, I couldn't count the times :lol

We once went on one, a fairly newer home, somebody installed one, in between the kitchen ceiling and under the master bedroom floor (2-story house) :huh

That must have been a transplanted Canadian builder :lol :lol