FLOWMASTERS ON MY 80?

Kerry

Hey everyone, here is another question for you. My 80 C3 with the 305 is not as slow as I thought it would be. It actually has more than my Lemans did so I am happy. However, the car is a little quiet for my taste. It has the stock mufflers on it. Should I replace them with Flowmasters or Magnaflows or what whould you suggest. I would like to remove the cat and make it a true dual exhaust, Throw some Flowmasters on. What do you think ??

Hey everyone, here is another question for you. My 80 C3 with the 305 is not as slow as I thought it would be. It actually has more than my Lemans did so I am happy. However, the car is a little quiet for my taste. It has the stock mufflers on it. Should I replace them with Flowmasters or Magnaflows or what whould you suggest. I would like to remove the cat and make it a true dual exhaust, Throw some Flowmasters on. What do you think ??

Im a fan of Flow master 40's. I have them on all my cars and enjoy the sound.

Here is my flowmaster 40s on my 71 vette. There are no cats, but it is a 454.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/mrs...nt=MVI_1358.flv

drooll....

Here is my flowmaster 40s on my 71 vette. There are no cats, but it is a 454.

You sold your 71 before I sold my 82 and your still using "MY" :lol

That's ok I don't blame you, I miss mine too.

Kerry, I put some Borla's on my 82, they weren't loud, just had a nice deep rumble. If you want to be heard then I would say Flowmasters...

I have Magnaflow on my 92. They made a big sound difference over te stock exhaust. Not too loud, you can still talk in the vehicle but outside they will here you when you step on it. Flowmasters are also a good choice. Click on this link and see what they sound like on your car. Magnaflow

Phill's Vette
Diffidently FlowMasters 40's :thumbs I run these on my 82, no cats with headers and I love the sound! It has a nice deep rumble and a nice medium level growl at WOT. Even before the headers it still had a good sound. I have the 350 Crossfire Injection.

We have flowmasters on our '71 Stroker....ya gotta just LOVE the sound. Just get used to yellinn at each other inside with the windows down. :burnout