Karen' New Ride

jstrutt

If you all remember, last October I bought Tony's '98 and Karen was complaining that she had to drive the '92 Vert home herself. Not a bad ride as the '92 Vette kills her '02 Sebring Vert. Here's her new ride and please don't tell her, but next time I'm in AZ I'm buying me a plane! :lol:lol:lol

Good job on the motor home, how about the trailer?

I've got one up north if the knucklehead doesn't think it's worth gold. And Chad, Karen's new friends.....

If you all remember, last October I bought Tony's '98

This is the first I've heard about that..... :toetap

Nice land yacht there Mr. Snowbird.

Now get out of the fast lane.

Put that 98 behind that on a trailer and you won't be breaking the speed limit anymore. Congrats!

Robert and Elizabeth
Put that 98 behind that on a trailer and you won't be breaking the speed limit anymore.

:agree

Congrats on the land yacht purchase. Now if it only came with snow tires for your ride home. :yesnod

We don't use snow tires. There is never enough snow to warrant them. All season radials work just as well. :banannarainbow:

Not a problem Tony. I'll trade you............you use the land yaht and you buy me a trailer fo IT GOES. :lol:lol:lol

Urban Assult Vechile!!! Nice one John...I mean Karen!

Em-50

300px-Em-50.jpg

Wow, what a flashback!!!!

I think that is the first movie I got to see boobies in. :lol

John, when most people buy an RV, they put their car in the back. You're the first one I heard of that bought an RV, then started looking for an airplane to transport it......Things are getting out of hand here. Are you sure Karen only won 5K?

Nice ride, sorry we missed you up in Laughlin.

John, when most people buy an RV, they put their car in the back. You're the first one I heard of that bought an RV, then started looking for an airplane to transport it......Things are getting out of hand here. Are you sure Karen only won 5K?

Nice ride, sorry we missed you up in Laughlin.

Sorry we didn't hook up too. Karen has her own money. The reason..........she spends mine. It might be her RV but I paid for it and it's in my name. I'm not looking for a plane to transport it but everytime I buy something in AZ Karen has to drive or FLY it home. She can't pilot an airplane. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Did the land yaught come with a snow plow????? Might as well make some white money plowin on the way :partyspin: home...........

To tell you the truth Chuck, I saw more snow in AZ then I've seen since I fist left home. We're in Santa Fe tonight, guess what........no snow........only in the mountains. Flagstaff got 8 inches 2 days ago. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs