Check me out

Bigfoot

Robert and Elizabeth

Wow, that is incredible Sean. Congratulations! You are definitely the chit with the bowling league.

Thanks guys.

It was with a new ball from that company, sort of a ball test. I got it a couple weeks ago (before they released it) from one of there primary testers, but he didn't want it and offered it to me. But he needed to report to them on what he...or I thought of it. Then I go and get an Honor score with it, which they love posting up on their site. Dang thing is a beast on the lanes. I've thrown about 5 sets with it and am averaging over 230 with it.

Butch, don't know if I'll get a ring. USBC (the sanctioning body) is cutting back on awards. If I want a ring I'll probably have to pay for it even though it is an honor score. I will get a ring for the 300 I shot about a month ago though. Next year they are going to "lifetime" awards. So if you've gotten one before, you won't get another one. Used to be you could qualify for one every year...oh well.

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert wants to know if your going to start being on TV on those bowling competition shows. That would be so cool!

Robert wants to know if your going to start being on TV on those bowling competition shows. That would be so cool!

I thought about it at one time, but it takes a lot more skill than what I posses at this time. The conditions they bowl on (oil pattern on the lanes) can be brutal. I would really have to take a lot of time out and refine a lot of my skills to do so. I'm just not up to the challenge right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm competitive as hell, but those guys bowl at least 100 games a week. I'm rolling about 9 at most. :lol

I might start bowling some local amatre tournaments. I am scheuled for City, State, and Nationals tourneys already, but they are all amature events as well.

I once entered "Bowling For The Blind" and they all beat me. Middle name "Gutter". :lol:lol:lol

We'll be watching for you on TV

Nice job!!!

I hated that movie...

...but that is some funny chit!!! :smilelol

Oh, and you'll never see my hair that long. :lol I'll chop it ALL off first. :lol

• 1 month later...
Big Ernie McCracken, you are a bowling deity. :chris

:lol I didn't know Sean was on a diet!!! WTG Sean!

Thanks guys. I'm on a monster roll right now and have City Tourney today and tomorrow. Good time to hit a HOT streak. :thumbs