4th Annual Palm Creek Car Show

jagoff

Hey guys, i was looking through the cruzin arizona car show listings, and this looks like it could be fun. how often do you get to park your vette on some nice soft cushy grass under a tree?! anyone wanna go? they have a trophy for best corvette!!!! Best classic and best 80s muscle cars for you C3, early C4 people!

4th Annual Palm Creek Car Show

03/15/08 11:00am

1110 N Henness Road

Casa Grande,AZ 85222

$15 prereg., $20 day of show - Set-up 8am, show 10am-2pm - cash prizes, 50/50, live entertainment, food available - parking on the grass

A tropical island treat. Stroll through our beautiful Palm Park, deciding which car you'll vote for, while sipping on an ice cold beer, pina colada, or margarita. Bring your rig, and tow your show car for this spectacular event! We have storage on site for your tow trailer! Call or email us for your entry form, or call the Guest Services at 800-421-7000 to reserve a site!

Contact Name: Special Events Office

Contact Phone:(Carolyn) 520-876-8930

Email Address: dianeg@palmcreekgolf.com

Link to PDF flyer and registration form HERE

Patty and I will be going. This is our third year of attendance and have enjoyed it each time. The previous years it has been held in January and you froze body parts off you didn't know you had. So this year they scheduled it for March, much warner. Hope to see all of you here.

Don

It's on the calendar.

Andrew

sweet!!!

Patty and I will be going. This is our third year of attendance and have enjoyed it each time. The previous years it has been held in January and you froze body parts off you didn't know you had. So this year they scheduled it for March, much warner. Hope to see all of you here.

Don

hope to see you guys there!