Corvette Boneyards

Kerry

Are there any Corvette Salvage yards around ? I know DVAP and Hidden Valley have all the Vintage but where are all the Salvaged Vettes in the Area? Also, any links to any good Vette Salvage yards not in the area ??

Cheers !

Robert and Elizabeth

Wow, sorry I can't help you out here. The only salvage yards I knew of were replaced by Tempe Marketplace off Hayden and the 202. PM Jason L. at Xtreme Motorsports, he may know of a few.

E~

20th. st. auto parts 602-258-2020 Talk to Larry

This a great place to find the hard to find parts. It is kinda hard to walk through there with all the broken vettes you can tell some were really awsome at one time. I allways talk to the cars and thank them for the parts i take from them. Don't want no bad ju ju LOL.

Phill's Vette
20th. st. auto parts 602-258-2020 Talk to Larry

This a great place to find the hard to find parts. It is kinda hard to walk through there with all the broken vettes you can tell some were really awsome at one time. I allways talk to the cars and thank them for the parts i take from them. Don't want no bad ju ju LOL.

:smilelol :smilelol And I though I was the only one to talk to junk yard cars...lol

I even apologize to them for their deteriorated glory!

:thumbs

Phill's Vette
Jeez....Turns out 20th St. Auto Parts is less that 5 minutes from where I work. I will be heading over tomorrow.

Cool !

Kerry,

Let me know about Max's Vette Stuff if you make over there before I do. :thumbs

Well, I checked out 20th Street Auto today. I picked up a couple little things I needed. Less than 3 minutes from where I work. Nice guys, decent prices. Next I'll Check out Max's.....

Can anyone see if there is a nice center console available? (Th epart that surrpunds the radio and AC unit and goes down around the shift knob)

I am in need of a new one.

Thanks

Quick note... 20th Street Auto is now on 40th street, north of 10 about one block. I believe Larry is the owner like Joe said, the older (corvette) guy can be hard to deal with at times and always wants top dollar, just a heads-up on that.

last time there they had a dark green one that had been hit front passenger side. the rest of the car looked mint

20th street link. You can always check the few items they list on the web site. but they have allot more in stock.

Then for out of state junk there's:

http://www.corvettejunk.com/ in Mountain View, CA

Arts Corvette Parts in Fort Lauderdale FL

Davie's Corvette parts in New Port Richey, Florida

Rik's Corvette Parts in Morganton, North Carolina

And of course the grand daddy of them all. Dr. Rebuilds in Bridgeport, CT

Sorry I was so late in getting these posted for you Kerry, way to much to do and not enough hours in a day.

Cn'V Corvettes has many used, new and reproduction parts, parts cars. We offer ACE discounts on parts, upholstery and service. Everyone seems to forget we donate gifts and money to the club. We would appreciate the clubs business.

Cn'V Corvettes has many used, new and reproduction parts, parts cars. We offer ACE discounts on parts, upholstery and service. Everyone seems to forget we donate gifts and money to the club. We would appreciate the clubs business.

I don't think anyone has forgotten your generousity Pete. People don't routinely think of your business as a parts business. I for one tend to think of it if someone asks where they can buy a good used Vette. I have referred several potential buyers to you.

You've been extremely generous with members of this group and in doing so you've made a convert of me even though I have yet to frequent Cn'V.

I had no idea C'NV had used parts. Good to know. I'll probably be taking mine over just to get a check up in the next couple weeks. Plus, I need a decent bag to keep the T-Tops in.

Sorry Pete,

I even stopped by there on Tuesday afternoon looking for a part and it didn't occur to me to put Cn'V on the list I posted....

:banghead