Max's Vette Stuff

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

One of my customers with a 69 found this place and said he is really nice to deal with and really knows his stuff. I and disappointed in myself cause I have never heard of this place - IN my own back yard!

Anybody been to this place?? I know he has C3 parts, not sure about the other years.

Max's Vette Stuff

428 S. Date

Suite 6

Mesa,AZ 85210

480-964-0779

(Between County Club & Extension off of Broadway)

3,503 lbs of trouble

Anybody been to this place?? I know he has C3 parts, not sure about the other years.

Max's Vette Stuff

428 S. Date

Suite 6

Mesa,AZ 85210

480-964-0779

I never purchased there when I had my '79, but a Corvette Engineer I work with knows the owner and highly recommends the place.

Lets us know what this place is about when you go. always on the look out for a another C-3 parts place. while there see if he has new window spring LOL.

Stopped by there today on my way home from somewhere. Looks like he might just have the part your looking for if you own a C3 or C4. He works out of 2 bays there and has a lift. One side is for parts and the other one is for the repairs he does. He pretty much works by himself. I didn't know what part you needed for the window so I never asked about that. Sorry. He was pretty busy when I was there anyway. Had one guy stop for some part and he was helping another set up the back end of a Dune Buggy for a C3 rear taillight section and he was on the phone to someone else. I guess he's trying to make the Buggy look like a Corvette. I also talked to the guy that was there for a part and he highly recommends this guy. Really knows his stuff. He also has a 13,000 sq ft area out back that he has for parts cars. So if your looking for a part, you probably will find it here. Stop by and see what he can do for you. Good luck.

Stopped by there today on my way home from somewhere. Looks like he might just have the part your looking for if you own a C3 or C4. He works out of 2 bays there and has a lift. One side is for parts and the other one is for the repairs he does. He pretty much works by himself. I didn't know what part you needed for the window so I never asked about that. Sorry. He was pretty busy when I was there anyway. Had one guy stop for some part and he was helping another set up the back end of a Dune Buggy for a C3 rear taillight section and he was on the phone to someone else. I guess he's trying to make the Buggy look like a Corvette. I also talked to the guy that was there for a part and he highly recommends this guy. Really knows his stuff. He also has a 13,000 sq ft area out back that he has for parts cars. So if your looking for a part, you probably will find it here. Stop by and see what he can do for you. Good luck.

Thanks for the info i will give him a call. Sounds like another resorce for C-3 parts to me :banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::partydance::partydance:

• 5 years later...

One of my customers with a 69 found this place and said he is really nice to deal with and really knows his stuff. I and disappointed in myself cause I have never heard of this place - IN my own back yard!

Max's Vette Stuff

428 S. Date

Suite 6

Mesa,AZ 85210

480-964-0779

Just heard about this place today from the guy who just put a new motor, trans and suspension in my '72 which has been on blocks since 2002.

He's not a Vette mechanic so, I'm going to talk to Max soon.

There is still a lot to do on this car. Windshield, interior, door panels, window hardware rear end rebuild, etc. I'm doing this for my wife.

Any advice is welcome, I just joined here today.

THanks.

Max has been around for a long time. I've gone over and talked to him numerous times. Picked up a few hard to find C3 parts from him as well. He can be hard to deal with sometimes also, but a good guy most of the time, just need to catch him inthe right mood.

I thought everyone that has a C3 knew about him in the valley, guess not.

Max has been around for a long time. I've gone over and talked to him numerous times. Picked up a few hard to find C3 parts from him as well. He can be hard to deal with sometimes also, but a good guy most of the time, just need to catch him inthe right mood.

I thought everyone that has a C3 knew about him in the valley, guess not.

What Tom said. I have used him a few times for my old C4. probably forgot more about C3's than most people in the Valley know.

Bromley's Corvettes

I also thought everyone that was into C-3s knew about Max. I have been buying parts from him for 13 years. Hes alright can be hard to deal with at times. He still has a lot of parts but most of it not in very good shape. Hes been wanting to sell the biz for years so hes not buying new stuff like he use to years ago. But its Max and 20th street thats about it for salvage vette guys in the Valley.