welcome GR8WHITE

Desertdawg

Welcome Glenn to :ACE: from Sierra Vista

Year of Corvette: 2000

Color: Arctic White

Please check your junk mail folder in your Yahoo mail for anything from www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.com

If you find your emails there then you need to check the box next to it and click the "Not Spam" button on top so you can receive our emails.

And post a picture of your monster motor Corvette for us to see... :howdy

Here I thought we had another Canuck GR8WHITE..........

:howdy from Just South of the North Pole (Canada) and Just a few seconds North of Montana . . . . . . .

Please post a picture of your Corvette and be sure to become familiar with the complete ACE site including the Events Section. Don't be shy. If you need any help using the ACE Forum just ask any Forum Moderator or Administrator . . . . . they'd be happy to help you out. Be sure to put your mark on the ACE MAP and tell us how you heard about ACE by Clicking Here

John (jstrutt) :crazy

FWIW, Y'all get to meet Rodney (GR8WHITE) today too... And what an awesome FRC he's got....

Thanks all! Its great to be here and I appreciate all the warm welcomes. It was nice meeting many of you at the Gila Bend meet last week.

I got some great pics to share but still trying to figure out how to post them here as well. Is it the same as www.z06vette.com? Do I just slap on the IMG tag? Well, I guess there is only one way to find out! Here goes.....

AutobahnPosterA800X600.jpg

CocaCorvettea.jpg

PICT1937final.jpg

DSC00389a.jpg

PICT6529a.jpg

PICT0614a.jpg

b4abcd39.jpg

Well, lets see if this works!!!