Karen Pulls Off Another One In Laughlin

jstrutt

Well she did it again. Karen just won the 1st Place Prize in the Edgewater Slot Tournament here in Laughlin. A cool $5,000! :cheers:cheers Just the edge I needed to buy that RV in Tempe I've been dealing on. See you soon. :cfdeadagain:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

Congrats to you both, especially Karen!!! :partydance:

How does she do it?

No kidding. Best I've ever walked off with is a few hundred. :toetap

Good going though Karen. :thumbs

Congrats! It amazes me when someone wins big on a slot machine, being that every gambling book advises they are best to steer clear of. I'm glad someone that will put money back in the local economy won, instead of some blue hair giving it to a bank Enjoy!

AWESOME :banannarainbow::banannarainbow: Better keep that woman, lucky LADY! :thumbs I don't win shit, :toetap but my hubby keeps me!!! Congrat's Karen!

It's a good thing she does win or I'd have to send her to her 95 year old Mom. I can't win shit either. If she's loosing it's usually me making up her losses. But who really gives a rats azz............life is a one time show. :cheers

LIFE'S A ONE TIME SHOW!! :thumbs You got that right! I think that's the way I feel about my Vette, love that car!! Just two day's now before the run, so looking forward too seeing you two!! :banannadance::banannadance: Gila Bend cruise is always a blast!

Phill's Vette

Hey what a coincidence, I need an operation to save my life and the cost is $5,000..... :R & E:

Yeah I know, I'm gonna die.. :edward:

Well she did it again. Karen just won the 1st Place Prize in the Edgewater Slot Tournament here in Laughlin. A cool $5,000! :cheers:cheers Just the edge I needed to buy that RV in Tempe I've been dealing on. See you soon. :

Remember --- the 2 best days of owning an RV are the day you buy it, and then the day you sell it,.. Sold my 5th wheel a few years ago-------good riddence. Good luck with yours.

Hawkeye

Know what you mean, have had one before but it's something Karen wanted and I am more then pleased to keep her happy. Boy am I a sick puppy! :banghead:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol