Do You YAHOO!?

Togo

i think it'd be cool to be able to chat "real time" instead of with the forum software (don't get me wrong, it works, but faster is better - and if you don't think that's true, trade in your vette for a hyundai!)

so what say you?

if the forum has a "place" for the names, let's get 'em populated!

if not, let's create a list!

In each member's profile, what you see when you click their name above their avatar (not an aviator) you will see their AOL IM name.

If they fill it out.

ok thread hijacker - what do YOU USE? MSN Messenger?

OK i see where it is, and my info was already entered.

Bryan, is there way to put the little icons under our NAMES like on CF?

just curious!

ok thread hijacker - what do YOU USE? MSN Messenger?

OK i see where it is, and my info was already entered.

Bryan, is there way to put the little icons under our NAMES like on CF?

just curious!

There sure is.

I could buy the same software they use. We all know how stable, smooth and quick it's worked for Troy.

With our software -- no.

Maybe add it to your signature.

Guest XLR8TNC5

My Yahoo is the same as my screenname. C5dreammachn98

I used to have ICQ andMSn and all that jazz, but it just got too crowded and I had to do some weeding. Not to mention MArk got mad everytime he logged into the puter, (internet) all my programs started and then he got tons of IM's and he just did not like that one bit!

Oh well. Ill stick to my Yahooooooo!

Tanya

Guest waymirec

I use AIM(ccwaymire), Yahoo(chris_waymire) and MSN(chriswaymire@hotmail.com) due largely to the fact that I have friends/family that use only one of the 3 so to talk to everyone I kind of have to use all 3. Using software like Trillian which lets you connect to all of the mesenger servers with just one client makes it relatively easy though.

Tanya - you CAN use TRILLIAN (triallian.cc) it integrates ALL the chat clients into ONE program - so no need to have 5 different programs

it uses

AOL/AIM

Yahoo

MSN

AND the kicker i learned a while back - i can be signed in to more than one of each account at the same time - right now, i have 3 yahoo accounts logged in and 2 AIM accounts logged in - as well as 1 MSN. my buddy list is HUGE - but hey, i like to keep in touch! :D

located at http://www.trillian.cc/

just download the FREE basic version - and simply uninstall all your other clients!

been usin' it for YEARS and think it's the best thing since sliced bread!

I use trillian and it works MUCH better than the AIM or Yahoo messengers. No adds or any other pop-up banner crap.

Free is nice too.