just found this

Johnny B

I would like to alert you to a new site that is all about the Corvette tradition: Save the Wave! It is called SaveTheWave.net

There you can read about the history of The Wave, you can read other Vette owners' Wave Stories or submit your own and you can find some great Save The Wave gear to help spread the word and make sure this tradition does not die.

Check out SaveTheWave.net its a pretty neat site. If you don't want to delete it

Save the Wave!

www.CorvetteClothing.com Hope you enjoy it. Johnny B

Cool!

Somewhere on the net there is a site where you can sign a petition for GM to include the wave instructions in the owners manuals. Most of us have signed it years ago...

Hello there....this is all part of the C3VR ( C3 Vette Registry), I am a member over there, its a pretty cool site if you happen to be a C3 lover. :3gears:

Hello there....this is all part of the C3VR ( C3 Vette Registry), I am a member over there, its a pretty cool site if you happen to be a C3 lover. :3gears:

I used to talk with Adam all the time on the CorvetteForum, and when he first started the C3VR me and a couple of others joined to help him get the bugs ironed out and to tell everyone about the site.

Then he went and made it a pay site. I can tell you there was a bunch of people at the time that walked away because of that.

I'm glad he was able to make C3VR successful, and yeah it's not allot of money to join, but with so much free stuff on the internet I never felt it was worth my 15 bucks a year to see the same thing posted there and on the CF by the same people...