Classic Car Insurance - Anyone Have JC Taylor ?

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

Looking to get Classic Car insurance on my 82, it qualifies and JC Taylor is not as strict with mileage as the other classic insurance companies are. Does anyone here have this company? If so, how are they?

Insuring with classic car insurance means low premiums and no more Air Nazi Inspections! (ADEQ - Emissions)

Thanks!

Guest 1FASTC4
Looking to get Classic Car insurance on my 82, it qualifies and JC Taylor is not as strict with mileage as the other classic insurance companies are. Does anyone here have this company? If so, how are they?

Insuring with classic car insurance means low premiums and no more Air Nazi Inspections! (ADEQ - Emissions)

Thanks!

I need to get this for my '86. Mind posting the info?

Grundy was about the same price as Hagerty. I had State Farm and it went from 1200/yr to 288/yr with Hagerty. They also used an agreed value for the car for coverage. I went with Hagerty. The restrictions Hagerty has are the Vette cannot be used for daily transportation, stay in a locked garage and not be driven to work. You can drive as many miles as you want for pleasure and club events.

Very simple, go to www.hagerty.com. Click the red C3 convertible to get a quote. It's self explanatory and easy to use. All the relevant info is there, including an online application and restrictions. You will either need to scan and upload your current daily driver's insurance policy and a photo (or snail mail). You cannot have higher limits on your collector car than you have on your daily driver. They will call or email you within about 24 hours.

Very simple, go to www.hagerty.com. Click the red C3 convertible to get a quote. It's self explanatory and easy to use. All the relevant info is there, including an online application and restrictions. You will either need to scan and upload your current daily driver's insurance policy and a photo (or snail mail). You cannot have higher limits on your collector car than you have on your daily driver. They will call or email you within about 24 hours.

Try

www.seeedinsurance.com

no mileage limits, good prices

I have Hagerty and pay like $500 a year for full coverage. Theft, damage, no milage limits, and 50 mile tows are all included. I suggest them and have no problems. I think if you say I sent you, then get a policy, you and I get a gas card. Keep me in mind. Any other info you need PM me.

Phill's Vette
I have Hagerty and pay like $500 a year for full coverage. Theft, damage, no milage limits, and 50 mile tows are all included. I suggest them and have no problems. I think if you say I sent you, then get a policy, you and I get a gas card. Keep me in mind. Any other info you need PM me.

I will PM you if I decide to go with Hagerty, thanks! :thumbs

Thanks everyone for the info! I will do some more looking today and post when I decide.

Steve - I think some of these companies have an age restriction on the car; JC Taylor I believe is 17 years, not sure on the others.