Car Trailer For Sale $2000

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

A guy from the Crossfire forum is trying to sell this trailer locally; he used it to bring his vette to Barret/Jackson and needs to sell it here:

Here's a few pictures of my trailer in Pheonix, I left it there and have a clear title.

It's a 2005 custom tilt bed car hauler I have $3800into and will sell it for $2,000.

Please help if you know somebody who may want it. It's at Weier's trailers in

Phoenix at 203 N 35th ave. Located 1 mile south of I-10 on 35th ave.

The trailer co phone is 602-269-6353.

dpa58z.jpg

2426fwx.jpg

bijjhw.jpg

(I had the trailer custom built for me, the whole bed tilts to drive the car on, so there is no need

for ramps, and the car cannot bottom out anywhere. It's the best trailer you have ever seen for

easy loading. The tilt bed then locks down and you are ready to go. The trailer has electric

brakes and pulls easily with a 2 ball. The tounge weight is adjustable by moving the car back

and forth, but is set perfect for my 82 corvette. I sold my vette at Barrett-Jackson and have no

need for the trailer so I left it there. The State Representative Jerry Weiers has a trailer lot that

he let me keep it on and will let me sell to my own buyers at no commission, othewise he

is going to charge about a grand more. Be sure and tell them that you are dealing with me to

get the low price. I am overnighting the title to the Weiers trailer company so the trailer is

ready to take possession and pull anywhere.)

My cell phone is 870-405-0439.

Steve

You beat me to it, I had Steve's email in my inbox and I didn't get it posted this weekend...

TTT

Phill's Vette
You beat me to it, I had Steve's email in my inbox and I didn't get it posted this weekend...

TTT

I was a little late with posting it myself... Its still for sale though and at a good price. I'd buy it if I really needed it!

:thumbs

do you have pics? I dont see pics posted if you included them, is it possible to email? I am interested, I need to bring a car back from Ohio. Thanks

Phill's Vette
do you have pics? I dont see pics posted if you included them, is it possible to email? I am interested, I need to bring a car back from Ohio. Thanks

Rick,

I just emailed you the pictures, I sent them to the email address that was in your profile; if you don't get them email me at grasshopperone@gmail.com

Good Luck!

:thumbs

Rick, let me know how you make out. If you don't take it I may see if the '98 will load on it. I have to check with Canada Customs to see if I can bring the trailer back and what it would cost me to do so.

These were in the first post. Don't know how you could miss them

dpa58z.jpg

2426fwx.jpg

bijjhw.jpg

Rick, let me know how you make out. If you don't take it I may see if the '98 will load on it. I have to check with Canada Customs to see if I can bring the trailer back and what it would cost me to do so.

Unfortunately, found out 2 problems

a) my Xterra isnt rated to pull the trailer and a 4000lb+ car 2200 miles cross country

b) he trailer may be a bit on the small side fr the car I need to transport, as it was made for a 'vette

sounded like a great buy though!

jstrutt - PM sent