ACE's March Lunch-The Tilted Kilt in Tempe again

Robert and Elizabeth

I'll be there with +1

YEAHHH!!! :partyspin::banannadance::party Party Time...Excellent... WHOO HOOO!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm coming down with the flu. I had to work last night and felt terrible. I need the sleep more than I need lunch.

See you in April at Gordon Biersch... :)

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm coming down with the flu. I had to work last night and felt terrible. I need the sleep more than I need lunch.

See you in April at Gordon Biersch... :)

Get well Ted. :angel :R & E:

Wish I could've made it.. was just on my way out the door and got the call from work. Grrr... Ever seen the movie "the 6th Sense"? Where the kid says "I see dead people". Kinda like that, only "I see dumb people". :banghead

Hope everybody had a good time!

Wish I could've made it.. was just on my way out the door and got the call from work. Grrr... Ever seen the movie "the 6th Sense"? Where the kid says "I see dead people". Kinda like that, only "I see dumb people". :banghead

You definately missed out dude! See you at Gordon Bierch next month!!

Robert and Elizabeth

We had a great time yesterday. For some reason, my digital camera is giving me issues. As soon as I figure it out, I will post them. Until then, just imagaine last month's with about 10 less people. Good people and another good event! Thanks all!

UPDATE: It seems my file card is fried. Sorry, no pix from yesterday. :banghead

E~

You definately missed out dude! See you at Gordon Bierch next month!!

Harold's is next month, Gordon Biersch is May.