C-6 wheel for sale

sloryde

I have 2 wheels off my wifes '06 C-6 for sale. They are Competion Grey and incl. center caps. Both are for rear (19"). 1 wheel is like new, the other one has a wobble, but is good enough for drag radials. She fishtailed and bumped a curb. We repainted it so it looks great, but it does wobble. I bought a pair on the Corvette forum, so 1 was never on the car and the other has a wobble. I was going to use for racing tires (thats why I bought the pair). $125.00 firm, You pick up. Call me........480-242-4013.......Joe

• 3 months later...
GuyverVette
I have 2 wheels off my wifes '06 C-6 for sale. They are Competion Grey and incl. center caps. Both are for rear (19"). 1 wheel is like new, the other one has a wobble, but is good enough for drag radials. She fishtailed and bumped a curb. We repainted it so it looks great, but it does wobble. I bought a pair on the Corvette forum, so 1 was never on the car and the other has a wobble. I was going to use for racing tires (thats why I bought the pair). $125.00 firm, You pick up. Call me........480-242-4013.......Joe

What's a wobble?? Is it dented or bent?? 125 for both?? How hard to find (and expensive) are the 19" Drag Radials???

Thanks.

After I posted this, somebody told me that you can't get 19" drag radials. I didn't know, and still don't, havn't looked into it.